Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I bet its because the average sheboon stripper is probably 300lbs or more.
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veekun View Post
    There was once a time I tried to convince myself it was just colour..but that isn't it. A tanned Hawaiian girl will turn me on. A sheboon? You know when you are trying to make yourself like something, you know deep down you don't like it. That is what naked she-niggers do to me.
    I totally agree. Just something about the oily brown skin color and purple nipples, gross.
    "Lesson 1, if a nigger buck can't eat it, fuck it, or sell it, he kills it. lesson ended." - Bill Clinton

Sergeant

Sooner or later niggers will be suing strip clubs for not hiring them.

Yes, most human males do not want to see a nigger strip.

Guess what, most humans do not want niggers waiting on them in a restaurant or ringing them up at a store either. Niggers, with the help of liberals, got a bunch of laws passed that said such businesses had to hire them. So, sooner or later you are going to have to watch Latrina strip if you go to a strip bar.

The next thing you know, liberals are going to say not enough human males are marring niggers.
    "I'll tell you what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit."
    Earl Butz

Trustee

Plus, the added risk with Nigger strippers is that at any second they might just shit out a Niglet without warning....

^%$# Niggers!

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by savagesam View Post
    "Bump clams," thats a new-one-on-me...
    Me, too. I have heard the phrase "rub uglies" which means the same thing.

I inherited my late father's collection of National Geographic magazines...every issue from about 1915 to 2002. If I wanted to see nigger bitches without their clothes, many of the older issues have photos of niggers in Africa with their dugs hanging out in view. Not sexy at all, gnomesain?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    Me, too. I have heard the phrase "rub uglies" which means the same thing.

I inherited my late father's collection of National Geographic magazines...every issue from about 1915 to 2002. If I wanted to see nigger bitches without their clothes, many of the older issues have photos of niggers in Africa with their dugs hanging out in view. Not sexy at all, gnomesain?

lol

Officer

When I asked Josephine about this, she explained that because White men would pay 25 cents to see us on stage, as opposed to the $5 required in the “Private Pleasures” booth, having Black women dance in the booth would lead to the club losing money.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing: Without any evidence of what these customers preferred, she controlled the degree to which Black women could work within the club. If Black women were having a hard time gaining customers in the “Private Pleasures” booth, how would limiting our exposure help?

The "evidence" is in the FIRST paragraph, plainly stated. It is, as many others have stated, nothing more than economics.
    AND the fact that the VAST majority of white men think niggers are disgusting. You can't fix nigger with ANY social equality or any other type of "program".