Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I cannot take niggers any longer, I really fucking can not!

As I make my first post on chimpout I had never thought for once in my life I would be doing such a thing. I have tolerated niggers and their fucking ignorance for years now. I am a 23 year old college student, and I swear to fucking Christ I have had it with niggers. Everything they do is a goddamn travesty to that which humans have put effort into. If human is the dichotomy of beast than certainly humans are the dichotomy of blacks.

Every fucking thing a nigger does at school pisses me off. Niggers are nothing but arrogant pugilists that destroy everything around them, and care for no one but themselves. I am sick and tired of their bullshit, for they claim that everything is racist against them but turn a blind eye to every fucking thing they do. I am sick and tired of them pulling the goddamn we were slaves at one point you owe us fucking attitude.

When I sit in class I am surrounded by horrible smelling gaudy fucking niggers who are stupid as all fucking hell. They write papers in Ebonics, and say the dumbest fucking things I ever herd in my life. For example this one nigger did not get the concept of animal rights. She asked why should we be ethical in our treatment of animals if we kill them anyway, and I almost slammed my head on the fucking desk. I said YOU are an animal what would you say if "God's" purpose for us were to eat us, would you rather suffer miserably your entire life, or would you rather live a decent life. SHE STILL DID NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE AS HELL EXPLANATION OF A SIMPLE AS HELL TOPIC. I swear to fucking CHRIST even if you do not believe in animal rights surely you can under stand the fucking concept of it!!

I swear day after day I go to school with these fucking baboons who go off the governments tax grants. (Yea I do not have a lot of money, and receive the same grant), and I see nothing wrong with such grants. However I HAVE nearly straight fucking A's in ever fucking class I PUT work into such a thing as I know this isn't free money to be pissed away. Yet there are at least 40% or more of niggers in my school, and guess what the graduation rate of my school is... 15% 50% if u count those that actually transfer. I am sure that if you count the nigger 40% in there that the 15% that actually graduates is hardly all black. In fact I saw a graduation class and guess what? In all of them Mexican, Caucasian, Asian, etc only TWO yes TWO on stage were fucking niggers.

I have held my fucking hatred for niggers for so fucking long I cannot help but speak my mind on their rampant bullshit. They are given special grants such as the Mc. Donald minority grant, ( I cant remember the name of it and I do not give a shit) and yet if it were a grant given to exclusively to another race, niggers would be in fucking arms about that, claiming racism out the fucking ass.

They get tons of shit for free, that I as a low income white male have never fucking had! Fucking given cheap fucking housing in cities in Camden, and what do they do? Draw all over the mother fucking walls break windows, hell some niglets idea of mischief night was to go out and set fucking HOUSES on fucking fire! I am fucking sick of it! My mom had to work herself to fucking death just so that I would never have to grow up around their savagery and nigger ways.

I realize my language is harsh, and my words are bold, and perhaps I am just venting a lot of anger, especially this week. As you see just this passed week I worked and saved up enough money to buy a PlayStation 3, and I am sure every last one of you know where this mother fucking shit is going, yes I owned it for less than a WEEK before niggers broke into my home and stole it, and I swear to god I know it was niggers, nothing but niggers live around me, and even fucking white trash has never taken shit from me. Niggers move into my fucking apartment complex, and my expensive SHIT GETS STOLEN. I am fucking heart broken and its what fucking 10 days until fucking Christmas!

I simply cannot tolerate niggers any longer! The thought of some greasy black fucking hands enjoying my hard earned property without doing shit at all for it pisses me off beyond what words can described. Just those fucking greasy disgusting hands touching my shit is the most disgusting and heartbreaking thought in the fucking world. My ranting and bitching may not bring back my shit or fix how wonderful America used to be when they were tilling the mother fucking fields, but at least it brings me a little piece of mind just to let people know what I know.

Niggers are the most disgusting, despicable, lazy, stupid fucking shit balls on the planet, and I swear to Christ they have done nothing deserving of any respect. They complain about everything, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and expect to be handed shit because they were once fucking slaves!

I swear I like other races, my girlfriend is Mexican my friends are Asian, Caucasian, and Indian. Not one time has any one of them done anything fucking as stupid or as corrupt as the nigger scum that inhabits this country have done to me, and the poor cities they infest.

Niggers have that day where they take off to show how important they are when there not around, and fuck what do you know? Fast food is fast, stores are fucking clean, and fucking the niggers do what they always do, be fucking lazy! I am sick of them, and I just wish they would go away! I might still have my property, and crime in cities, I am sure, would fucking plummet without the nigger trash hiding in the dumpsters of the fucking alley way of a humans life. Simply, fuck niggers the world would forever be better without their bullshit, lack of intelligence, and social skills.

Very well said and I feel the same way; there's not one goddamn nigger in the world who's any different from any other nigger. If you think you see a magic nigger, it will revert back to its' savage nigger ways... as they always do.

Every other human race (i.e. Asians, Native Americans, etc...) can read and write proper English and when it comes to niggers, yep... you definately have ebonics all over it. The pronunciation of English and written English words are all garbled up & niggerfied. You'd think they put niggers in ESL as they do will other other people from different races, but they don't. Teachers are forced to invite and pass ebonics off as acceptable. By the time a niglet becomes a full blown nigger buck, they still ook & eek no different.

Quote Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    Very well said and I feel the same way; there's not one goddamn nigger in the world who's any different from any other nigger. If you think you see a magic nigger, it will revert back to its' savage nigger ways... as they always do.

Every other human race (i.e. Asians, Native Americans, etc...) can read and write proper English and when it comes to niggers, yep... you definately have ebonics all over it. The pronunciation of English and written English words are all garbled up & niggerfied. You'd think they put niggers in ESL as they do will other other people from different races, but they don't. Teachers are forced to invite and pass ebonics off as acceptable. By the time a niglet becomes a full blown nigger buck, they still ook & eek no different.
    Fucking goddamn right, I am tired of listening to niggers butcher my fucking language with nonsense. They fucking mispronounce shit that most HUMAN babies can say correctly. I do not want to hear that they have an accent bullshit either. My girlfriends mother has a heavy accent so English is not put together as fluently but she can FUCKING pronounce words as good as anyone. I am tired of this bullshit of niggers butchering a language the rest of us put goddamn effort into learning. I mean FUCK I am taking french and a fucking NIGGER was asking how to say fucking SLANG words in french as if they were part of worldwide vocabulary, or in the dictionary. My writing skills have errors and are not flawless but, niggers writing/speaking prowess make me seem like Stephen fucking King. I see many Human instructors roll their eyes when a fucking nigger walks in with another typed paper in Ebonics. Hell in classes filled with niggers by the end of the semester you will more than likely see 6 other humans and myself left. Niggers put effort into fucking nothing and get shit handed down for almost nothing, and the shit they cant get for free like my ps3 or I don't know a fucking nice car they goddamn steal it.

I understand your hate. Believe me, I really do.

Please look at this from a different perspective though.

That hate may affect you in ways that you don't want it to affect you. Don't let the niggers control your emotions. You are giving them way too much power over you, and niggers do not deserve any power whatsoever. Channel that anger for your own uses.

You are human, and niggers are not. And that is what it all comes down to.

JMO. And welcome to the board.

I never understood why universities force students to live in niggerville. That has got to be the stupidest planning of all time. I go to OSU all the time to fix computers that niggers break and I cannot believe when I have to go to a student's living quarters to find the tyope of situation they are in and find niggers loitering all day on the street corners and not working. The happiest part of my day is when I get to leave that shithole area and get back to where humans work and live. The way universities treat human students is a friggin' crime.

@ PSUSA: I understand what you are talking about, but please understand I have tolerated nigger behavior for many years and have always been "Politically Correct" and never spoken my mind like this, also the recent theft of my property has led me to be a bit more agitated and emotional than usual. I thank you for the advice, but in reality I have never been able to say how I feel to anyone else, nor have I felt this strongly about it until there bullshit actually invaded my personal space.

As, for the bullshit at universities and community colleges, tell me about it niggers are the laziest fuckers I have ever seen in my life. They don't do shit I dread being assigned with them in group projects and their like "Yo got dis shyeet mannn youse smart lika mufuka" IE "you do it you are white and we are fucking lazy." Hell they even try to rape my mom when shes around campus. One time I asked my mother to give me a ride to college as my car was broken down, and some 20 year old nigger started hitting on my 56 year old mother, all the while he was rubbing his dick through his pants in plain sight. Niggers disgust me in every way, and while I am not really offended by their stupid behavior I am tired of being around the bullshit constantly. It is just absurd, and speaking my mind freely for the first time is like finally being able to talk after being mute.

Trustee

Hey BE, welcome to the board. Feel free to rant your way through this whole thread and get it off your neck. Believe me you will not find someone here who doesn't understand the feeling of being driven damn near to snapping point by beasts.

Once you've cooled down, enjoy the board and take away from it the wisdom (yes wisdom) you need to get through life without succumbing to their plague.

but in reality I have never been able to say how I feel to anyone else, nor have I felt this strongly about it until there bullshit actually invaded my personal space.
    Understood. This is a great place to vent. We're all like-minded here when it comes to niggers.

I should have kept my unsolicited advice to myself. It's just that anger can bite one on the ass. It's happened to me, more than once. It's never good. If venting helps release it, then vent away. How's that for even more unsolicited advice

Welcome to the board. Good for you for opening your eyes. I used to be just as angry as you all the time because of Niggers, but I find that CO calms me down. It's a great place to vent and get all my anger out. What pisses me off most about Niggers is that most people are so stupid and blind to realize that they are useless filth, plaguing our society. Chimpout keeps me sane, knowing that I'm not the only one who has to deal with Niggers and their bullshit.

I don't get it either.

The reason why I think they build colleges in fuxated areas is because of the cheap land and all the tax breaks they get for building in a shithole. Univ Missouri St. Louis is located in a dump and so is St. Louis University. TNB happens on a regular basis around these areas.