Default TSA nigger at war with America

This chimp needs a refresher course in the scope of it's authority: To examine baggage. Period.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Leave a comment. I did:

shovelheadroad
    4 minutes ago

Just another stupid nigger in a position of petty authority abusing it's tiny powers. It sickens me to think that these room temperature IQ affirmative action niggers have actual people's safety in their hands. Jesus fucking wept.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

While it's hard to tell why he was filming the nigger the cops were hooking up (whether he was a niggerlover looking to find "po-lees brutality" to show how niggers are supposedly mistreated-if this is a case then fuck him, or if he was simply filming a nigger getting arrested for a good chuckle), it was pretty hilarious when he told the sheboon that if she touched him he would throw her down the stairs. Fucking niggers get a meaningless TSA badge and think that means they lord over everyone
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Always a mistake to give a badge to a nigger! Their primate brain is not meant to handle being in any position of authority over anything! Of course, any nigger who has a badge means that many far more qualified and deserving white men or women were passed over for the job so that a nigger could be handed the job based only on the fecal color of it's filthy skin!!!!! To a nigger, a badge is just a license to commit TNB!!
    Diversity Sensitivity Trainer
    Professor of Boonology and Advanced Spookological Studies