Default Photos of whipped and lynched slaves are basically mugshots?

Maybe most of you have thought about this already. There are some famous pictures of black North American slaves with scars on their backs, of lynchings, and so forth. They are often found in children's textbooks. In some the pictures tend to provoke disgust, sadness, self-shame for YT, guilt, a sense of obligation.

But when it comes to discussions about the photos, or about slavery generally, is it possible *something vital is missing* from the conversation. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Maybe what is being left out is that slaves who did not commit 'shines did not get harshly punished. Maybe what is being left out is that the scars and lynchings didn't happen by themselves, that maybe something preceded those scars, and maybe the scars are...wait for it...*consequences for bad personal behavior.* Maybe when we see photos of slaves who were harshly beaten or lynched, we are seeing the worst of the worst of the slaves. Maybe we're looking at a bunch of worthless criminals. Maybe we're looking at scum. Maybe *we're basically looking at their mugshots.* In which case, there is no cause for pity.

Anyone know if there are facts to show this might be true, at least in some cases? If there is truth to this, then....blacks want whites to feel pity, guilt, shame and indebted for what, exactly? Because the black's ancestors behaved badly and were punished for it? Just like many blacks behave badly today?

I wonder if back in Africa some of the blacks originally wound up as slaves because of their 'shines, or the 'shines of their fathers or brothers.
    It's about personal B E H A V I O R

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckin'-n-jivin' View Post

Maybe most of you have thought about this already. There are some famous pictures of black North American slaves with scars on their backs, of lynchings, and so forth. They are often found in children's textbooks. In some the pictures tend to provoke disgust, sadness, self-shame for YT, guilt, a sense of obligation.

But when it comes to discussions about the photos, or about slavery generally, is it possible *something vital is missing* from the conversation. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Maybe what is being left out is that slaves who did not commit 'shines did not get harshly punished. Maybe what is being left out is that the scars and lynchings didn't happen by themselves, that maybe something preceded those scars, and maybe the scars are...wait for it...*consequences for bad personal behavior.* Maybe when we see photos of slaves who were harshly beaten or lynched, we are seeing the worst of the worst of the slaves. Maybe we're looking at a bunch of criminals. Maybe we're looking at animals. Maybe we're looking at scum. Maybe *we're basically looking at their mugshots.* In which case, there is no cause for pity.

Anyone know if there are facts to show this might be true, at least in some cases? If there is truth to this, then....blacks want whites to feel pity, guilt, shame and indebted for what, exactly? Because the black's ancestors behaved badly and were punished for it? Just like many blacks behave badly today?

I wonder if back in Africa some of the blacks originally wound up as slaves because of their 'shines, or the 'shines of their fathers or brothers.
    What you said is 110% correct! But niggers will never take responsibilty for their actions!

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    niggers will never take responsibilty for their actions!
    True in my experience....
    It's about personal B E H A V I O R

I really hate it when you see a jailed niggers family on the news saying "ebby won make miztakes". As if a mistake made with a pencil is the same as one with a gun.

Absolutely! They (the liberal nigger-loving MSM) want to conotate that some poor inocent wretch of a nigger was beaten for nothing.

The truth is, however, that these nogs were expensive as hell and NO ONE would intentially damage property like that.

This jigaboo was probably caught "muh-diking" the live stock, or "kilt" some other nog over cup of jenkem, or some other niggershine that incurred the wrath of it's owner.

Fuck these nigs! Teach your children your scoff at these photos for what they trully are!
    The inferior negro should be subjugated to the superior races. The small and frail negro mind boughs under the stress of equality creating much suffering to the negro. The suffering negro, will act out of his malaise, commiting vile and heinous crimes and misdemeanors.

Let us now, in good conscience, come to the aid of the negro and enslave him for his own good. The negro has shown his distaste for freedom by his rapes, murders, larceny and wanton acts of debauchery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin Supporter View Post
    Absolutely! They (the liberal nigger-loving MSM) want to conotate that some poor inocent wretch of a nigger was beaten for nothing.

The truth is, however, that these nogs were expensive as hell and NO ONE would intentially damage property like that.

This jigaboo was probably caught "muh-diking" the live stock, or "kilt" some other nog over cup of jenkem, or some other niggershine that incurred the wrath of it's owner.

Fuck these nigs! Teach your children your scoff at these photos for what they trully are!
    If I had children I would! But I have a 6 and 1/2 year old greatniece and a 2 year old greatnephew-I think I'll start with them!

Quote Originally Posted by xvp40 View Post
    Back in the good old days niggers could be punished appropriately for the crimes and disobedience their shines resulted in. And it only cost a little sweat to beat the nigger or a little recyclable rope to make it good. Now it cost billions of tax payer dollars to house, feed, care, for TNB.

I mean if we are going to pay for them to be in the cage, why not put them in a zoo. So we can enjoy our tax dollars at work, with public display of the animal in its natural habitat. of the enjoyment our children would have throwing things at the caged animal.
    Dat dun works fo' me! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha!