Lieutenant

Default Nigger Fambly in Swamp People

I love to watch Swamp People--a show about people, mainly Cajuns, in south Louisiana, who hunt alligators during that state's month-long season.

For some reason, back in the fourth or fifth episode, someone decided to introduce a family of niggers, which consists of the dad and two exceptionally stupid sons, both heavily tattooed.

The niggers do just like you would expect: when the other hunters go out in a storm, the niggers sit in a shack and complain about the weather. The niggers do dumb shit like shoot alligators in open water, far away, and then have to race up and try and grab the beasts before they sink.

I've gotten to the point that I fast-forward whenever the nigger fambly comes on, although I did see where, in last night's episode, they managed to get their boat stuck in the weeds.
    "...we ended up in a society full of wild mutant nigger criminal machines"--Jenkem Kid

Quote Originally Posted by guerraracial View Post
    I love to watch Swamp People--a show about people, mainly Cajuns, in south Louisiana, who hunt alligators during that state's month-long season.

For some reason, back in the fourth or fifth episode, someone decided to introduce a family of niggers, which consists of the dad and two exceptionally stupid sons, both heavily tattooed.

The niggers do just like you would expect: when the other hunters go out in a storm, the niggers sit in a shack and complain about the weather. The niggers do dumb shit like shoot alligators in open water, far away, and then have to race up and try and grab the beasts before they sink.

I've gotten to the point that I fast-forward whenever the nigger fambly comes on, although I did see where, in last night's episode, they managed to get their boat stuck in the weeds.

Niggers just proving that their stupid niggers! Spent all day getting their boats out of a place they should have never went! I found it amusing that the two young bucks sat on day asses while the old buck got the boat out.

"Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving." --Robert E. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l865.

I love laughing at the swamp boonies. While the humans were catching dozens of gators that show, the niggers went home empty-handed. The humans put their bait under trees near the shorelines, while the dumb niggers go in the middle of the ponds or lakes and hammer a stake into the ground and leave the bait there. Stupid niggers. Dem gators must beez raysis n sheeit

In the old days, when a nigger was made to work for its supper. They would tie up a nigger boy to a rope, throw them overboard and use it as bait for the gator.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

Growing nigger population plus growing gator population. It's a match made in heaven !
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

I like the show too and was surprised when I saw the first episode with the nigger fambly in it. Except for the coons, I think the show's pretty realistic but, I'm sure they Hollywooded up the niggers because most of the Cajuns and rural Louisiana folks I know would as soon hunt a nigger as a gator. Motto: shoot, shovel and shut up!
    Shorty got yo money!

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by oprah View Post
    I like the show too and was surprised when I saw the first episode with the nigger fambly in it. Except for the coons, I think the show's pretty realistic but, I'm sure they Hollywooded up the niggers because most of the Cajuns and rural Louisiana folks I know would as soon hunt a nigger as a gator. Motto: shoot, shovel and shut up!
    You're probably right, someone up the corporate chain started freaking out because of the lack of diversity and made them find some coons.

The old buck seems to know a few things--he probably worked as a flunky on some Cajun's boat for a few years.
    "...we ended up in a society full of wild mutant nigger criminal machines"--Jenkem Kid

Quote Originally Posted by oprah View Post
    Yeah most of History Channel and Discovery are nigger-free except for nigger histree munf