Default Nigger sow at the zoo

A fat nigger sow was visiting the zoo with her fambly when they happend upon the gorilla cages.

A large male silverback gorilla was alone in his cage pacing and acting very agitated.

The sheboon decided to have some fun and said 'Hey lookit me" and she hiked up her dress and shook her gigantic black ass at the gorilla.

The Silverback became even more agitated and began grunting and pounding his chest.

The nigger sow cackled at the reaction she got, so she walked closer to the gorilla's enclosure and whipped out her massive udders and waggled them back and forth in front of the gorilla.

Upon seeing this, the male silverback couldn't take any more. In the blink of an eye, he used his brute strength to bend the bars of his cage open, grabbed the nigger sow by her weave, pulled, her through the bars and into his cage. He mounted the sheboon and roughly started having his way with her.

This went on for over an hour and the sheboon was screaming for help but the zookeepers couldn't risk entering the cage or hitting her with the tranquilizer dart.

Finally, the silverback finished and walked to the other side of the cage and the paramedics rushed in took the sheboon to the hospital where she was in intensive care for several days, with cuts, bruises and an broken bones.

When she awoke a few days later there was a reporter in the hospital room who asked her,
    "How do you feel after this horrific ordeal you just endured"

"How does I feel? ...How does I feel? He don't write, he don't call, send flowers or nuffin!"

Lmfao
    Niggers: The Lowest Form of Life on the Face of the Earth.