Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fat nigger gets pissed cause someone took his noodles.

Will they ever learn to share? or is there brain that small?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvB5teLwMuU"]YouTube- NIGGA NOODLES[/ame]

HOLY SHIT! I couldn't get past the 30 second mark on this video. That is some extremely loud chimping-out there. More TNB at it's finest.

I see a lot of "gibs muh dat" welfare items in that house, ie, the TV and computah. Probaby paid for with our tax dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Moon Cricket View Post
    I see a lot of "gibs muh dat" welfare items in that house, ie, the TV and computah. Probaby paid for with our tax dollars
    Nice observation JMC.... you're spot-on with that. Fuckin' pisses me off. Niggers would kill eachother over a noodle.....
    Semi-simian

Niggers are the destroyer of everything good in life....

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

the little figger had tits like his momma. More fucking tax dullah flab !
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

a BOX of it cost 5 bucks! What the hell. A pack of them costs 30 cents.

Or if you're really strapped for cash, a bundle of no name brand ones at a chinese deli-supermarket cost 3 dollars, you go and get a box of bulion, for super cheap, get some veggies for 2 dollars, (a whole pound of like Leeks or Green onions), a dozen eggs for like 2 dollars. get a roasted chicken from the Chinese deli (you know

All less than 20 bucks, for a very delicious dinner. That can feed you for quite a while. Or one day in fat boo's case.

Damn. How'd you like to live in that home? Geezus.

Or, in the apartment right above them?

Unbelievable.

And that little teen-ape goes to school with Human little girls. Just let THAT sink in for a minute....

:18 ohhh ohhh ekk!
    notice the huge tv YT paid for in the background. "man dos noodles be muh property"
    Love, S
    Support the Anti-Negro College Fund

Niggers, the deadlist animal in africa

Hurrican LoQueisha be headin dis way, pack up yo fotys and head to da local FEMA agency fo yo free sh!t

niggers suck! heh heh mmm heh!

Chief
    Southern born,Southern bred, and when I"m gone I'll be By God Southern Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Moon Cricket View Post
    Either that or stolen.

Black on white crime: Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg38r...eature=related

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.