Angry Family Reunion Nigger

A fucking nigger is over at my house right now. Because we're having a fucking family reunion, and some distant relatives (white trash in my opinion) decided to show up from out of bum fuck no-where, and they bring their nigger with them. I had a hard time keeping from going into anaphylactic shock. The first thing that came to my mind was, is my gun loaded, and is it easy to reach. Fuck. Those. Shit. Bag. Relatives.
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

Tell the nigger to leave. It's your house, your rules!

Just make sure you sterilize whatever chair it sat on & dispose of anything the nigger drank out of if that's the case.

Lieutenant

Default ???

You didn't make it leave???

Did it sit on your furniture?

No way would I EVER allow a nigger into my house.
    Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war...

ON THE NIGGERS!!!

He was probably going to rob the house. Niggers assume you won't say anything to them so they take liberties. He invited hisself over to the house and would have left a window unlocked for his cousin to come back later in the week and relieve you of your Christmas gifts. And don't you wonder what the hell is wrong with some members of the family sometimes? Are they that fucking lonely? Get a dog if you're hard up for companionship!

Quote Originally Posted by stressedoutyt View Post
    He was probably going to rob the house. Niggers assume you won't say anything to them so they take liberties. He invited hisself over to the house and would have left a window unlocked for his cousin to come back later in the week and relieve you of your Christmas gifts. And don't you wonder what the hell is wrong with some members of the family sometimes? Are they that fucking lonely? Get a dog if you're hard up for companionship!
    Yep. Probably figured with bunch of people in the house he could pretent to use the bathroom and go around stealing shit while no one is paying attention.