Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

She didnt call that woman a nigger.

She simply said that everywhere you look in the black community, all you
    hear from them is NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. or WHINE WHINE WHINE. Take
    your pick.

So in essence, she was saying that they were the racists, not us.

Besides the fact that the caller admitted marrying inter racially, but
    then complaining about the inevitable backwash. Which was a decision
    she made, not anyone else.

Naturally, the basic facts of the case got lost in the mayhem.

Translated Moral of story: Only whites can be racists. And only white racism is bad.

This reminds me of the Rush Limbaugh/ Donovan McNabb story in which Limbaugh simply
    said McNabb was a mediocre NFL player, but was given higher status because he
    was black. Which has been proven more or less correct.

In essence, he was calling other people the racists, but naturally like anything
    else remotely requiring intellectual comprehension, it was swallowed up in emotion.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

It is time for us as Humans to stand up
    and say, "Fuck This Incredible Bullshit!"
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger!!!

*deep breath*

Wow...that was very therapudic
    Thanks Dr. L
    Hey niggers, last time I checked, we were not living in a Bre'r Rabbit book, so why persist in blatant Pickaninny language?
    If you insist on speaking and writing like a slave, by the gods I'll beat you like one.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/dr.laura....2.1866125.html

Dr. Laura To End Show Following Her N-Word Fracas
    Schlessinger Wants To 'Regain First Amendment Rights'

LOS ANGELES (AP) ― Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the talk show host who recently apologized for saying the N-word 11 times to a caller on the air, said Tuesday she plans to give up her radio show when her contract is up at the end of this year.

The conservative advice maven made the announcement on CNN's "Larry King Live," saying she wants to "regain her First Amendment rights."

Schlessinger said she's not retiring or quitting. Instead, she said, she feels stronger and freer to say what she believes needs to be said.

"I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry — some special interest group deciding this is a time to silence a voice of dissent and attack affiliates and sponsors," she said.

Schlessinger apologized last week for saying the N-word several times in an on-air conversation with a caller whom she accused of being hypersensitive to racism. She said on her website that she was wrong in using the word for what she said was an attempt to make a philosophical point.

"To imagine that there are people who refuse to accept an apology because they have an agenda and would like me silenced — I'm done with that," she said.

I never really could stand her - until now!

Too bad she appologized....

%^$ Niggers!

Doc

Niggers do call each other niggers. The niggers use "nigger" more than we do and we despise the nigger beasts. Niggers use the term "nigger" constantly.

Dr Laura must lurk here somewhere.