Default Nigger Tennis Star Chimpout at Woman in ESPN Booth at Wimbledon

This story is still developing so all the info sucks right now.

It sounds like James Blake, who is apparently some kind of nigger tennis star, was failing bad on the court and decided to take it out on an ESPN Tennis announcer named Pam Shriver during the Wimbledon tennis championship which is one of the four grand slam events. Supposedly she was talking too loud and he could hear her. If this is actually the case, I can kind of understand it but it just sounds more like TNB to blame someone quietly talking 100 yards away for their own failures.

If it was really an issue, the proper thing to do would have been to quietly speak to an official and get it taken care of. But did you really expect a nigger to display sportsmanship when he could scream obscenities at a white woman at a quiet upscale family event?

It seems really questionable that he could hear her at all. It also reminds me of how niggers always think other people are talking about them.

Predictably, the media is ripping her to shreds and defending once again more nigger unsportsmanlike behavior as it creeps into the more dignified sports. I have an article but it sucks because there's no information and it just ridicules the woman, comparing her voice to a vuvuzela, which seems rather absurd when you have a nigger yelling.

Here's what it appears he said:
    "I can't belive you played tennis, I can still hear you"

"You wanna be an [three-letter expletive] about it and act like I'm at fault?"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od5OjD4RMRI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od5OjD4RMRI[/ame]

Please post a better video or news story if you find them.
    Last edited by big chimpin; 06-22-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: add photo

Of course he's got a string of blonde coal burner girlfriends. Sounds like he might be the Tiger Woods of Tennis.

Jennifer Scholle
    A model or something. Possibly not even a real blonde.

Heather Mitts
    In 2001, Mitts was voted as the sexiest player in the WUSA (Soccer) on Playboy Online. In addition, she appeared on the cover of Philadelphia magazine in June of 2002 as one of the city’s "Sexiest Singles". In 2004, she was voted ESPN.com’s "Hottest Female Athlete" in 2004. She also appeared in the 2005 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

John Mayer
    They're "just good friends". Mayer is a "singer, songwriter", known for annoyingly overplayed hits like "Your Body is a Wonderland", "Waiting on the World to Change", written in order to seduce 12 year old liberal boys. Proof of this relationship would not be all that astonishing in the gay aspect but just because of the "racist" interview he did with playboy. Maybe he's trying to redeem himself with some chocolate rain.

The Nigger must have QUIET when he plays tennis! Quiet!

Fuck that Scholle bitch is hot. Geezus. How could she let a nigger touch her? What the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding Kansas View Post
    The Nigger must have QUIET when he plays tennis! Quiet!

Fuck that Scholle bitch is hot. Geezus. How could she let a nigger touch her? What the fuck?
    airbrush

Because there's nobody more appropriate to criticize someone for talking loudly than a NIGGER.

Lieutenant

The only thing this buck is professional at is being a loud mouth and throwing out the race card! He's an average player at best and usually doesn't progress far enough to even hear about him. Whenever things don't go his way i.e. he loses, it's always YT"s fault and involves racism! The funny thing is that in her day Shriver could beat his ass from one of the court to the other! Hell she might still be able to do it! Niggers need to stick to team sports where they don't have to think or have a strategy! Blake is a disgrace to tennis right along with the gorilliams sistas!

A few facts,

Blake is generally known as one of the good guys on tour, quick to give autographs, and treats people with respect. He's half black. If he had a meltdown, it would probably surprise most people who follow the tour

Shriver: is a beloved figure in tennis. Had a hard life. Lost a husband and is raising kids. Very smart girl from baltimore.

Situation: Tennis is the most irrelevant of sports. The last five years theyve tried to infuse some kind
    of excitement into it by having commentators down on the court who can give live reports, and talk
    to real live people.

Otherwise, its a dead sport. Nobody really cares about it. So if Shriver was down there, it was to help fringe players like blake get some pub.

Conclusion: james blake is a nobody. he's never won a major. Im sure he will apologize tomorrow. But in the end, tennis is desperate for ANY kind of publicity whether it be rants, cheating, steroids, whatever.

The fact that agassi and mcenroe still dominate headlines says it all. They dont even play any more.

Nobody cares about the rest of them.