Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had an ARMED nigger IN YOUR house, raiding your fridge (pure nigger arrogance), with a box of YOUR personal belongings...............and you let the filthy black THIEF just go about his merry way?!!!! AND YOU were armed as well?!!!! AND THEN later on the nigger goes on to steal again?

Just suppose for one minute that the next homeowner (thank heavens he was armed with A PAIR OF BALLS) was an elderly, or disabled, or single female with small children? Do you have any idea what an armed feral beast could/would do to them, with robbery being only the icing on the cake?

I am sorry to be this harsh, and anyone here who knows me will tell you I am not a disrespectful member, but do you not realize THEIR BLOOD WOULD HAVE BEEN ON YOUR HANDS?

*whew* I'm sorry but the thought of this just makes my blood boil from the entire situation.

Oh, motherfuckinghell, I Pray, PRAY every night some filthy black ape sneaks into MY home. I can tell you this much - I would have fun FOR DAYS!!!!!!!

Hey, SB, I've had a chance to cool down and wanted to let you know while I stand by every word I've typed above, I may or may not have inappropriately blasted you. (Admins/ Mods, please let me know if I did cross the line). I truly mean no personal disrespect. You have gone through a trauma that is all to common today. And that is what angered me so. Between the pussy-assed COWARDS we call Judges, to the liberal bleeding heart enablers, niggers are running wild committing crimes over and over and over and over. There is only one way to end this cycle. We know what it is, and while so few of us get the chance to help ''eliminate'' the problem, meanwhile ALL of us have the chance to become the nigger's next victim. And I don't want to see that. Cheers, fellow Chimper

IANAL

but as far as I understand from Austrian (talmudic) law, you have little to loose if you turn the gun in saying you found it.

Cause: afaik, lost property becomes the property of the finder after some time. So, turrn it in and after some time sir copper will call and tell you about your nice new gun.

no use piling on the guy. He made a decision to not kill the intruder, and you cant fault him
    for that. Who would want the memory of a dead body in their living room?

But Im agreeing that you need to get rid of that weapon.

Honestly, it was probably used in other crimes and the cops need to check it. Who knows?
    It may have been used to kill someone, and is crucial evidence?

The problem now is twofold: explaining to the cops why you have it, and linking it to the
    perp without incriminating yourself.

Maybe the lawyer can help you.

But at the very least, get rid of it, have it melted down, or destroyed.

If you turn it in somehow, make sure its anonymous or that you have a legal rep
    do it for you. Your lawyer can probably arrange to surrender it without your name
    being attached.

But if you get caught with it, and it proves that it was used to commit a crime,
    then you better be darn sure that they'll be coming after you.

And that you will do jail time, regardless of whether they believe your backstory.

I totally understand why you didn't pull the trigger. The fact is that very few of us have ever actually shot a nigger and we can't know for sure what we'd do. What I can say is that the nigger's presence in your house made his life forfeit. Whether to kill him or not was entirely your decision and you had to do what you thought was best.

I hate niggers and I like to believe I'd do absolutely anything to protect my family, but the fact is that I just can't say for sure that I would have actually gone through with it.

Well it does speak to the humanity of humans that he did not immediately delete the nigger from existence. Keep in mind though, that only the shock of having the gun drawn on him and the sheer surprise of being stood up to kept the nigger from killing the OP.

If the roles had been reversed, and the OP had been in the nigger's nest, he would have been shot, dismembered, and put in the recycling before you could say "muhfugga." Niggers default to violence and not compassion.

And it may be internet tough talk to flippantly say "kill the nigger," because we weren't there. But I would figure you own a gun knowing that you will likely have to use it, and I would never draw a gun on someone unless I had every intention of ending their lives right then and there. Then again, I don't own a gun, and thankfully live far from nigger strongholds. Guns are designed for one thing and one thing only: killing things. I figure if you own one, you are saying to yourself that there might be a circumstance in which you feel killing someone is not only justified, but necessary for your own survival. I'd figure your training would teach you to pull the trigger.

Trustee

The SIG is a fine weapon, but not worth the trouble you are headed for by keeping it. By all means get rid of it - it was obviously stolen from someplace (no Hood Rat Nigger can afford a P226) and may have been used in the commission of another crime previously.

As long as you have it, you are at risk of being caught in some legal jeopardy. Imagine you do end up (legally) shooting another intruder with it at a later date. Police are curious creatures and will undoubtedly jot down the serial number and make of your handgun - and will run a check on it. Now suddenly you have to explain why you have a stolen weapon in your possession. Now imagine if there is a ballistics match on this weapon tied into an open murder case someplace. You are going to have to spend 30x the amount it would have cost you to buy this same type of handgun on a good lawyer just to try and prove your innocence!

Better to do yourself a favor and just avoid all the headaches!

$%# Niggers!

Doc

Wink

SB you are one Brave hombre. I salute you.

I have almost been broken into twice but both times I heard them trying to get in the door and first time I started yelling "Get the F*ck out of here, I don't know you and I have a gun and the cops are on their way!". He took off down the stairs. After that I did buy a .38. The second time the dude was laying up against my front door listening. I could hear some rustling and knew someone was on the otherside of the door. I lookd out the peephole and could see his legs. First I called the cops then a downstairs neighbor who met the cops downstairs and came up with them. They dragged the guy out. My neighbor was yelling at him asking him WHY he was outside my door. He was very protective of me. I thought he was going to hit him. They took him to the police station and I haven't seen him again or heard anything about the incident but I think he was just waiting til he heard nothing in here then would try to get in.

Oh do I NEED to tell you they were both Niggers?
    Calling Niggers Monkeys....

Is an Insult to the Monkeys!

Well, thanks to all of you who have posted, and supported/bashed my decision to not kill, maim, and have a filthy lice-coated nigger lying dead and bleeding out god-knows-what disgusting disease and amebas on my carpet. As much as It would have been nice to kill it, I couldn't, because, you who guessed I didn't want the bad memories of nigger lung all over the place would have been right. Keep in mind, I was weilding an Assault rifle, in 7.62x39, not some little .38 pistol, but a rifle round. Had it been a .38 I would have probably killed his ass, but a rifle round like I had would have caused the biggest damn mess.

As for the SIG. I took the majorities advice, which was to turn it over to the NIGGER RAN police department, and let's just say that was a pretty big damn mistake, no offense.

You see, I turned it in late and was charged with withholding evidence from the nigger police force, it was infact licensed to the nigger who had broken into my home, and belonging to him, it was a major source of evidence or some shit because the nigger had shot some other niggers house full of holes with it. I had to go through about a week of debate with the nigger PD before my name was cleared, just someone remind me not to turn over a firearm to the police again because I was almost thrown into the Court room because of it.

edit: I could still have the pistol today and they wouldn't have hide nor hair of it's wareabouts, because the nigger had made a fraudulant sale or some shit and it wasn't in his name any longer when he had broken into my house. This act of humility for myself just wasn't worth it, and I wasted a week and no longer have that nice gun that simply didn't seem to exist because of some set-up sale.

Ok my turn to play armchair General.

I told him to empty his pockets, he did so,
    Very dangerous. It could have pulled out another gun and got a shot off.

And you should turn the other handgun in to the police. 100% chance it was stolen from a White victim.