The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

Default brownsville brooklyn crips

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwVREUEcv0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- brownsville brooklyn crips[/ame]
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

You would think no one can be that retarded but this really the average nigger today. A complete plague on society.

Chief

first 10-20 sec looks like an audition tape to NBU. Niggers, you don't need to try, all of you can come on full scholarship to NBU, admission office is waiting for your applications.
    Anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)
    n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to non-human creatures and beings, animals.

A whole lot of talking, but nothing was said.
    "America is just a few missed meals away from total chaos" ~Unkown

If there is a hell i imagine its being surrounded by those niggers shouting at you like that for eternity. And remember everyone, they're just like us

Quote Originally Posted by Reformation View Post
    If there is a hell i imagine its being surrounded by those niggers shouting at you like that for eternity.
    God damn that would be horrific.
    Maybe I should start going back to church......lol
    "America is just a few missed meals away from total chaos" ~Unkown

Sergeant

What a waste of oxygen. You just know those apes won't accomplish a single constructive thing in all of their lifetimes put together (unless you count making other niggers good).

Quote Originally Posted by Reformation View Post
    If there is a hell i imagine its being surrounded by those niggers shouting at you like that for eternity.
    I didn't know hell could be that bad