Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rare Photo of Slave Niglets Found in NC Attic

they beez "victims" of America's "dark history" and sheeit

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...attic/19512443
    If you wanted a nigger President, you should have moved to Apefreaka.

They look pretty healthy to me compared to the modern obese welfare fed groids and crack heads you see waddling and lurching down the urban sidewalks today. They most likely never sold drugs,did drugs,drank alcohol,raped white women or engaged in any other destructive TNB and they kept in good shape by doing a lot of good hard working constructive labor.

What's the problem?

Captain

I call bullshit. There never has been a nigger worth a thousand dollars. They look like they are worth(less) to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cricket View Post
    I call bullshit. There never has been a nigger worth a thousand dollars. They look like they are worth(less) to me.

Dey beez nappy haided mufuggas!

And niggers still sport that pouty looking face to this day. Coinkeedink?
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Chief

so what's wrong with this photo? Should these niggers sport gold chains, grills and bakketbal jersey to be considered happy? In this country, there were plenty of kids dressed that way long after the great depression. Especially in the country, kid shoes were big deal because of cost since kids outgrow them fast and tear them apart even faster. The clothes I used to wear to play with friends weren't top hats and tuxedos.

Photographers are looking for DRAMA. So niggers with scarred backs is not an indication of how an average nigger was treated. It's like you looking at some idiotic "reality" show on a cable channel and thinking this is how most of the country behaves. If there is no entertainment and drama, people would not watch it.
    Anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)
    n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to non-human creatures and beings, animals.

I'm surprised someone wasted the energy to take a photograph of two niglets. Look how unhappy they are without grape drank and gangsta rap

And, of course, there's absolutely nothing to support the theory that these niglets were even slaves.

Officer

he paid $ 50.000 for that collection of crap?

Why are they sitting around doing nothing? They should be out in the fields, picking cotton. Lazy niggers.
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.