Trustee

Default Never hire a nigger, Part 234,567,895

I'm assuming this nigger's ex-employer was human. Letting these beasts into your life in any capacity is a recipe for disaster. http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...beating-death/

Dirty fucking nigger. I once helped my 83 year old lady neighbor move out of her house. She had no one else so I worked for a few weeks with her. We made the mistake of hiring 2 niggers for one day. Couldn't find any hispanics and we were under the gun to move shit that day for some reason. Anyway-we told them we'd pay them 85 bucks each plus feed them lunch for about 6 hours work. When we walked out of the room for a minute one of the niggers stole the old lady's wallet and all her money. Plus he complained about the pay and having to work for it. That was the last time I'll ever go near a nigger when work is concerned.

Niggers are born with a "Theft Gene". It's inborn so it's impossible for them NOT to steal.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!