Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trustee

It's not just their looks, it's their behavior too...

Who in their right mind can deny it ???
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Its only human nature to think that niggers are lesser primates. If you see something that has a protruding muzzle with giant bootlips, a wide, flat nose, and a sloping forehead indicative of having smaller cranial capacity, you naturally think of an ape.

Notice how nigger bucks wear their pants around their knees, this is an attempt to attract a female by making their arms look longer than their legs. They're trying to attract a nigger sow by making themselves look more simian-like.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If ANYONE is owed reparations, its Confederate sons and daughters!

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
    Notice how nigger bucks wear their pants around their knees, this is an attempt to attract a female by making their arms look longer than their legs. They're trying to attract a nigger sow by making themselves look more simian-like.
    I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    It's not just their looks, it's their behavior too...

Who in their right mind can deny it ???
    How Interesting...

"there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Default Sure, but

Quote Originally Posted by Had enought View Post
    I never had a problem thinking niggers were lower than apes on the evolutionary scale. Apes are far smarter and smell better!

Yes, but they both throw excrement.

Default Perhaps . .

Quote Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
    Its only human nature to think that niggers are lesser primates. If you see something that has a protruding muzzle with giant bootlips, a wide, flat nose, and a sloping forehead indicative of having smaller cranial capacity, you naturally think of an ape.

Perhaps they should consider painting their posteriors red?