Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    I'm glad you could use my firsthand account for your atlas Nutnice. I only wish I could have provided you with photos, but I was afraid for my safety if I appeared in public with an expensive SLR slung around my neck.
    I wouldn't have even left the hotel to go poking around there by day.

Iīve been to Belize because I am currently living in The Yucatan Peninsula, which has a border with Belize. It was first Mayan, then Spanish, and then because of piracy, British. Anyways, niggers are slowly, but surely decreasing their numbers due to immigration from Guatemala and Mexico. It has Mayans, Mestizos, and other ethnicities. Spanish is spoken by a large number of people. Northern Belize is not nigger infested, itīs mestizo, they speak Spanish and eat tortillas, just like in Mexico. It has beautiful beaches, scenery, and Mayan pyramids, also many wild animals. Check Madonnaīs video " La Isla Bonita", itīs about San Pedro, Belize. Trust me, niggers are slowly becoming a minority, while other groups like mestizos and Mayans ( the original inhabitants), increase their numbers.

My mom came back from a Central American cruise last weekend and they
    stopped in Belize City. YTISFEDUP was not exaggerating; she said the
    place is a hardcore shithole. The city is littered with niggers sitting around
    doing nothihg; or if they are doing something, they move at such a pace
    you think you're watching a slo-mo replay Everything was dirty, the
    buildings all looked run-down and she couldn't wait to leave.

Hopefully budfr is right and Belize will end up being nearly nog-free.
    But I feel bad for whatever countries these niggers go to. I'm sure a lot
    will come here.

I agree with budfr. My girlfriend and I just got back from a vacation to ambergris caye (San Pedro island). Absolutely beautiful place, not many nogs, lots of mestizos and the culture to match. Very friendly people ON THE ISLANDS. Quite a few of the resorts amd restaurants are run by retired YT's. Stay the FUCK off the mainland without a tourguide. You'll end up as some nigger's lunch or in sex slave trade. You'll be robbed and killed quickly if you're lucky.

Dont watch the second half of it with a weak stomach. Some of it is disgusting.

Certain ports on the east coast of central America are bound have some nigs.
    Australian Crime Database 2006-2009

The niggers are addicted to this site; they clamour to see their handiwork of their brothers, for the same reasons they love to watch "Cops". Some of the Scumbags are probably thinking: "Hmmm, Infant Rape--I wanna get some 'o dat..."

well there goes my vavation plans