Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol the niggers didn't develop this through trial and error; they learned it from the elephants. The elephants, however, are smart enough to just use mud, not shit.
    White men fight the flight towards the grave

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbear View Post
    Lol the niggers didn't develop this through trial and error; they learned it from the elephants. The elephants, however, are smart enough to just use mud, not shit.
    So true!

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance and audacity of a nigger. Their race is breeding and spreading like a vile parasitic disease producing only destruction within their path and contributing NOTHING!

N. Niggers
    A. Are
    A. Always
    C. Causing
    P. Problems

If it walks like a nigger, if it talk like a nigger, if it acts like a nigger, IT IS a nigger!

Oh my god. I love how the narrator puts a positive spin on smearing shit and piss on yourself "...demonstrate a perfect knowledge of nature..." Kiss my ass libby. And I think it's absolutely hilarious that they smeared shit on their skin (shitskins has a whole new meaning now). And it's also funny that not even an insect will touch a feces slathered nigger... Even bugs know, get the picture snicker-lickers?

Default Omfg

That's the NASTIEST thing I've ever seen. Wonder with all these wonderful new "immigrants" if they are still doing that or if the real estate agent actually has to tell them what an "indoor" (non-cow-urine) shower is for?

Quote Originally Posted by XBF807C View Post
    That's the NASTIEST thing I've ever seen. Wonder with all these wonderful new "immigrants" if they are still doing that or if the real estate agent actually has to tell them what an "indoor" (non-cow-urine) shower is for?

"Cowlingus an' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"! Gnomethayin'?!!!

Wow. They have come a long way in a hundred thousand years. Extraordinary advancements in hygiene and pest control clearly show superior intellect in today's modern world. With technology like that, they are sure take over the world in no time. Good for them...

Oh and here is a little video of what my people where up to about two thousand years ago. Granted they weren't around as long as the Africans, so they had less time to advance... but they made some minor achievements. Now, of course, these achievements are very primitive and couldn't hold a stick to modern African sciences such as SHOWERING IN COW PISS AND POWDERING DOWN WITH THE ASHES OF COWSHIT but I'm proud of them regardless.
    Lets take a look.
    "With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people." - John Wayne, 1971

Quote Originally Posted by kingdead View Post
    Wow. They have come a long way in a hundred thousand years. Extraordinary advancements in hygiene and pest control clearly show superior intellect in today's modern world. With technology like that, they are sure take over the world in no time. Good for them...

Oh and here is a little video of what my people where up to about two thousand years ago. Granted they weren't around as long as the Africans, so they had less time to advance... but they made some minor achievements. Now, of course, these achievements are very primitive and couldn't hold a stick to modern African sciences such as SHOWERING IN COW PISS AND POWDERING DOWN WITH THE ASHES OF COWSHIT but I'm proud of them regardless.
    Lets take a look.
    To think our ancestors wasted all of that energy building those silly things, when the secret was always in finding the right cow pussy to suck. Hilarious, I know, but still...they get points for effort.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken