+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    them stupid ass fuckin niggers, especially that dumb fuck eric holder attorney general calling the rest of us cowards, what a fuckin stupid ass ape. I live in a place where niggers are few and far between thank god, but the ones that are here and that i have to deal with and see sweep parkin lots and fill my gas tank up, since they are to stupid to get a job that actually contributes to society. and then i see them down at the club thug -n- around rub -n- up on all the white women. Fuck i hate NIGGERS!
    You should consider joining up.

Unregistered

Default What are we going to do with niggers?

I hate niggers because not only they contribute nothing to our society but they bring our society down with them. For instant, I hate rap or hip hop whatever they want to call it. Thatís not music! To me that fast talking with bad language. I canít believe some people listen to those crap. If I want to list all the reason why I hate niggers it would be a paragraph long but what I hate the most about niggers is crime.

Today, while my employee was out working, a group of nigger came to his house and stole his plasma TV and his puppy.

I know for a fact that he works hard to earn that TV set not to mention they stole his puppy (pure bred bull dog) that just makes me very angry

Why are we tolerating those niggers behavior in our society?

We shouldnít feel bad for those niggers that some of them used to be slave. They should thank folks who brought them here giving them a good life. Trust me most of them here having a much better life than those who still in Africa right now. (Iím an immigrant from Asia. My ancestor had nothing to do with African slavery) besides, if you study history at all. There was a lot of American who died to free African slaves.

JesseJacksonFan1974 lol

I am a dumb nigger that goes to yet another place I am not welcome. I am fully aware that Chimpout is an educational site and I am threatened by this.
    Last edited by Undertow; 02-20-2009 at 04:11 PM.

Unregistered

Default I hate niggers

I hate them because they smell weird, they suck up all the oxygen through their giant nostrils, they don't do anything, they're easily offended (something I like about niggers), they can't take a joke, they think that they deserve the same rights as real people, they make 'art' that's comparble to a child's, they made pop culture suck, they have made areas of certain cities into war zones, in fact pretty much anything they touch turns to shit.
    They are loud because I think their huge lips somehow must project sound in an obnoxious and highly irritating manner, and because niggers never have anything intelligent to say, and because they have to use some illogical bastardization of the english language. It's not like anyone actually cares to hear what the nigger has to say. We'll just hear the nigger's complain about events that took place before their lifetime . niggers want free money so they can get through life not having to a damn thing. At least with slavery, they actually were required to work and had a purpose in life.
    What? Because that happened, now they think they got a free ticket out of the workforce and into setting around and waiting for welfare checks to arrive and then immediately go and blow it on drugs, cheap beer, hoes, "bling-bling" (aka shiny things. Niggers like shiny things.), and a bunch other crap that no intelligent person would actually buy and then go and beg for another welfare check because they forgot about the several illegitimate children and the rent, and the bills, the car payment (a cadillac they can't afford), and the other various expenses of living in civilization.
    End of Rant.
    Last edited by shovelheadroad; 02-21-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: grammar

Unregistered

I'd like to know who here actually goes to college/university. To add to that I'd also like to know who takes the anthropology class. Judging from what I have seen in this topic, I can clearly state that 99% of people here are uneducated fucks who are either ignorant, don't know what word "evolution" means or have never in their life stepped out of their little 3x3 cave.
    Last edited by White_Is_Right; 02-22-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Please leave this up because I want to have some fun with this troll.

Turds with Legs

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJacksonFan1974 lol View Post
    I am a dumb nigger that goes to yet another place I am not welcome. I am fully aware that Chimpout is an educational site and I am threatened by this.
    I smell rotten nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd like to know who here actually goes to college/university. To add to that I'd also like to know who takes the anthropology class. Judging from what I have seen in this topic, I can clearly state that 99% of people here are uneducated fucks who are either ignorant, don't know what word "evolution" means or have never in their life stepped out of their little 3x3 cave.
    Well, I can sure say that just looking at your little poorly executed post...YOU certainly could benefit from a little more education yourself. Contrary to what you believe, people who despise vile niggers are the very opposite of ignorant.
    I can "CLEARLY STATE" () that you are a nigger or a high school kid, and you are way out of your depth here. By all means troll some more if you like, but be warned...I will make you look the fool you are, for the entertainment of our members.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Unregistered

Default We hate you too, nigger

and we're good-looking, educatable, self-sustaining and resent having to support your fucking ugly worthless asses. If you hate us so much, don't accept our money while you're lying around making more dead weight niglets for us to support - better yet - do us all a favor and kill yourself.

too funny when a nigger posts on here. think i'll head over to the black consciousness site and praise the nubian gods for dropping the negro bomb from meteors 100,000 years ago and starting the 'human' race. yeah, i read that, and your claims of being egyptian too. nice. funny considering you monkeys merely latched on to the mitochondria eve theory and ran with it, adding our own bongo myths and packaging it as truth. stick to spike lee movies, and rap videos for your 'culture.' come back to this site in about 1.5 million years when your species finally evolves into orangutans, and maybe you'll find less disgust for your species. then again, maybe not. oh, and by the way 'homey', i have a master's in history. u of wa 2006. so much for uneducated.
    Last edited by blasius freiherr v. spank; 03-01-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    america 2009. alles ist verloren.

Unregistered

Default fuck niggers

fuck the nigger that broke the windows into my van and stole 200$ of clothes (with the tags) and my laptop.
    know i understand why we used to lynch these pieces of shit. from generation to generation theyre a fuckin plague.

i'm white and never stole a single thing in my life. yet the niggers around here are all for the 'poor me im a nigger' mentality. if they aren't singing 'poor me' their crying 'dis iss raysuss'.

the worst part. i know that nigger wont use the computer, he plans on selling it.
    my only consolation is that i make close to six figures using computers.
    he probably made close to 200$ stealing one.

stay dumb, dumb niggers.