+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 167 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    jenkyjohnson

Default I hate niggers!!!

I hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!!

Why don't you join, Jenky? Sounds like you'll fit right in.
    "If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

Where is the outcry when humans die?

The spirit whispers to the mind and body, "this is what you were born to do". The mind and body confer, and reply, "then, it shall be done" - A Seneca elder

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO FOOLING AROUND.

Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue!

Crow

Quote Originally Posted by jenkyjohnson View Post
    I hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!!
    Well..........at least they don't steal copper.

So right! Just remember they rape & kill on a daily basis too!

I hope more nigger haters join.

Unregistered

My problem with niggers on top of what you already said, is that they are always in your way. I went to the bathroom in the mall and the nigger was taking up the whole doorway just to dry his hands. And why is it when niggers are in their cars, they'll just stop in the middle of the road and talk to one of their neighbors? Niggers have no class.

Now tell us how you really feel!

jenkyjohnson

I think niggers are the scum of the earth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Well..........at least they don't steal copper.
    Huh?

I've heard that sometimes, they do. I've even heard of a case where a dumb nigger didn't realize that the power lines were live, and tried to steal the copper.

The result was a burnt BBQ nigger. I don't even want to know what it took to clean up the resulting stain.

I wish I had the link, so I could post it here.

"I hate niggers..."

Of course you do. Most humans hate niggers. Most animals hate niggers. Niggers are just so hateable.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Unregistered

I don't mind black people; however, I can't stand niggers. I'm South Asian (Indian) and we hate niggers more than whites do. We are probably the most racist ethnic group on the planet. Growing up, we weren't allowed to hang out with them. I once remember in high school when this 'ghetto' black kid came over to my house and my parents flipped out.

Certain parts of Chicago where they live are no longer habitable. Even some of the suburbs: Maywood, Bellwood, parts of Evanston, parts of Oak Park. You give these people their own neighborhood and they turn it into an abysmal wasteland.

The problem will not fix itself. They don't aspire to move out of the housing projects, live on welfare, and keep on having kids. I say we should sterilize these sub-human indigent animals.