Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    welfare check

Default KFC now accepts EBT cards

Recently saw a KFC with a big sign stating that it now accepts EBT cards. It has always been my understanding that food stamps were for buying uncooked food and seeds to plant.

Now the libtards are actually making it easier for the niggers to get their fried chicken

Gib me sums

welfare check

I heard nigger in the box was accepting them now KFC wants YT to pay for dare chicken and sheeeet

Officer
    Peoples Democratic Republic of California

Default Maybe EBT cards should ONLY be accepted at fast food places.

Maybe it is a good idea that EBT cards are accepted at KFC. Perhaps the ONLY places authorized to accept EBT carbs should be fast food places. The shorter the life span the better. We don't need niggers buying fruits and vegetables. Fast food and bacon. Let them be good by age 30.
    NAACP - Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

EBT cards also have niggers' cash allotment on them. It's how da gubmint makes sure niggers spend their welfare on providing food for their niglets rather than on crack and foaties.

Panzer

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

My Avatar: The Regimental Colors of my Great Grandfather's regiment, the 7th Tennessee Infantry of the Confederate States Army

welfare check

Then on that note KFC should offer fried maple bacon, pork rinds and any other fried foods to shorten their life

Let those niggers die off faster

Quote Originally Posted by welfare check View Post
    Recently saw a KFC with a big sign stating that it now accepts EBT cards. It has always been my understanding that food stamps were for buying uncooked food and seeds to plant.

Now the libtards are actually making it easier for the niggers to get their fried chicken

Gib me sums
    Source please?
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Know niggers, know violence, no niggers, no violence!

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of "diversity" that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen written in blood from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word."
    Thomas Sowell

welfare check

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer View Post
    EBT cards also have niggers' cash allotment on them. It's how da gubmint makes sure niggers spend their welfare on providing food for their niglets rather than on crack and foaties.

Panzer
    On that note maybe da crack houses will start providing ATM machines that accept EBT cards

What next?

welfare check

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficarum View Post
    Source please?
    I personally saw the KFC with the EBT accepted sign in Riverside county but here is a link to other fast food places accepting the cards

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/d.../02/17/am-ebt/

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Maybe it is a good idea that EBT cards are accepted at KFC. Perhaps the ONLY places authorized to accept EBT carbs should be fast food places. The shorter the life span the better. We don't need niggers buying fruits and vegetables. Fast food and bacon. Let them be good by age 30.
    ^this. I'm constantly thinking of the benefits of niggers acting like niggers. My favorite headline....
    Slayings on rise among young blacks, study says
    http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/901050318
    50% of Americans pay nothing in income taxes, and I'm supposed to believe that the ones that do aren't paying their fair share.