Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nigger Kanye West takes a shit in empire state building

First the nigger pisses on the floor of its dressing room.
    Now its shitting in public.
    Kanye West emersed in feces fiansco

We had a Phantom Shitter aboard my Navy ship.

He'd leave piles of shit here and there...his favorite was to shit in a shower stall. You'd go into the head at night to shower and night (red) lights were all the illumination so if you didn't look carefully, you might step in a pile of shit.

I always suspected this one particular nigger in my division was the Phantom Shitter...but he was never caught.

There was a rumor that the Phantom Shitter left a specimen on the XO's desk...but that was unconfirmed.
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Default animals-

No worse than animals. My dogs crap out of the way and try to cover it up. Only niggers crap where they will walk and sit. Humans have to put up with this so when are we just going to "just say no to niggers"?

They're not called (c)rappers for nothing.
    What a nigger.
    rope therapist and windchime salesman
    licensed in all 57 states

Quote Originally Posted by Pooflinger View Post
    It's a joke, guys.

I got that from the obvious photoshop in the link.

But a nigger wouldn't be above doing such a thing.

Also, never go to Wal-Mart at 2 in the morning.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If ANYONE is owed reparations, its Confederate sons and daughters!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooflinger View Post
    It's a joke, guys.

Well, yeah...I mean, that pile of shit looked like about 20 lbs worth...and even a big nigger cRap artiste probably can't crap that much at one squatting...
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

I think that the story here was a little exaggerated. He was actually caught taking a shit in public over in DC.
    A nigger in the hand is worth two shits in a bush.

Quote Originally Posted by No Spooks View Post
    I think that the story here was a little exaggerated. He was actually caught taking a shit in public over in DC.
    Leave it to a stupid nigger to squat right in front of a google map car and take a shit for all the millions of people on the internet.
    How could that nigger not see this stopped in front of it?

awww...some new born niglets left atop the Empire State.

I went to google maps to get another look at Kanye West taking a shit on the street.
    This angle shows a mammy with its two niglets in tow walking past him without stopping to get his autograph.