No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time reader/follower but only just finally joined. Always hated them... I live in Illinois and saw all the chimping to businesses, especially local ones. I don’t know why they were ever allowed out of the zoo. The whites protesting with them and then cleaning up the messes by themselves afterwards might be just as bad.

Welcome to the safe space!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluelivesmatter View Post
      The whites protesting with them and then cleaning up the messes by themselves afterwards might be just as bad.
      Aye, that they are. Welcome to Chimpout, our dindu free part of the internet

Comment

These are messed up times, but we have each other. So grab some popcorn and make fun of the niggers with us.

:happynig
        Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Comment

A warm welcome!
          sigpicTo error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Comment

We are all united in our disgust of nigger beasts.
            Welcome !

Comment

I used to live in Gorillanois too. Leaving was the best decision I ever made.

Welcome to CO!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

There once was a nigger named Dave. Who kept a dead whore in his cave. He said, "I admit, I'm a bit of a shit, but think of the money I _______!"

Working...
              X