PDA

View Full Version : Vagina Odor and Infections Twice As Likely If a Woman Fucks a Nigger or Are a she-nig

Undertow
08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
http://www.healthcentral.com/heart-disease/news-153305-66.html

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A pregnant woman's risk of bacterial vaginosis, the most common type of vaginal infection and a risk factor for preterm birth, is doubled if she or her male partner is black. Those findings were presented earlier this week at the 34th annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology in Boston.

Bacterial vaginosis, which is not sexually transmitted, occurs when there is an overgrowth of certain bacteria in the vagina. A foul-smelling discharge is a common symptom. The disease can be effectively treated with various antibiotics and cream

The rate of bacterial vaginosis was 26.2 percent among white women and 45.3 percent among black women.Women from couples in which one or both partners are black were roughly twice as likely to develop bacterial vaginosis than women from couples in which both partners are white

ThinWhiteLine
08-09-2008, 06:57 PM
HOLD IT!!!!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!! We have the news story of the century.....Niggers carry diseases!!!! Who would have thought it.

hatethenig
08-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Gee, who would have ever guessed that nigresses had smelly vag or that bucks spread cooties?
Through bad luck for me, we had a black dominican living in a room at our house to do odd chores. Now talk about a stink he had, really, I could not bath for 6 months and not stink as bad as it. Then the stupid nigger only would shower in cold water, some idiot voodoo crap. But sense I did not have any control back then I had to put up with it. But like all niggers, always did a half as job at everything. God I'm glad out of there.

KaffirSmasher
08-09-2008, 07:04 PM
They could be out decoding the human genome or curing cancer, BUT NO! We pay these assholes to tell us things we already know, or could deduce without spending thousands/millions of dollars!

Wake me up when they discover something more useful than "Niggers stink and are diseased scumbags".

ANH
08-09-2008, 07:18 PM
What I'd like to know is, who ran around smelling all these sheboons and coalburners?

Had enought
08-09-2008, 07:26 PM
What I'd like to know is, who ran around smelling all these sheboons and coalburners?

Possibly our first bl**k president Billy Boy Clinton!

:chmp:africoon:piss:africoon:kfcnig

lilywhitelady
08-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Well Aryann, to be perfectly honest, you don't have to walk around "sniffing out"
this vile odor

you can can smell nigger pu$$y from across a crowded room, and I'm sure after a buck com-- in a white pu$$y the odor will last a life time for the coal burner, and the same could be said about oil drillers, their dicks will have a permanent odor that will be with them for the rest of their pathetic lives.:bbl

CoonTownYT
08-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Niggers and niggerlovers are smelly, disgusting beasts, is this anything new?

But I think this has more to do with coalburners and sheboons simply not keeping themselves clean, ALONG with getting diseased dirty nigger dick. Coalburners are fucking nasty, in case anyone doesn't know that already. So nope, it doesn't surprise me that their hygiene habits are as good as a nigger's.

Back in HS, lunchtime was the worst part of the day. The majority of the time I'd go off-campus or eat outside. If you sat in the cafeteria, the stench of sheboons walking past you was nothing less than unbearable.

zookeeper
08-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Coalburners should be required to wear a "scarlet letter" to broadcast their degenerate preferences to unsuspecting human males that might be fooled, for the sake of public health.

nutnice
08-09-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm amazed something true like this actually got reported!!

Mad Max
08-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I would rather have a job where I had to walk into a nuclear reactor in a t-shirt, shorts and sandals to change out the core, than to be a researcher trying to find out why niggers and coalburners snatch stinks!!!! And I thought shoveling cow shit was a bad job!

:puke

Hangem
08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Sheboons are dirter than dogs, the dog:kfcnig cleans it self, the sheboon infects others!

Koon Kicking Kanga
08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
http://www.healthcentral.com/heart-disease/news-153305-66.html

A statistic I find interesting is that the apparent rate of coalburning is approximately three times the rate of oildrilling.

:aus

niggersarelowlife
08-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Thank goodness some one has come to the Rescue of the poor nigger sows.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/imagehosting/157489e170cd82b0.jpg
:butt:rofl

YesMassaRightAway
08-10-2008, 12:21 AM
I am finding more and more diseases that originated in Afreaka. Syphilis spreading skin-to-skin from naked Coonbabies playing in filth. I honestly don't want our country to hinder tha AIDS epidemic because those that are intelligent enough to use protection (THE FEW) will only live long enough to join a civil war and continue to carry on chaos in areas that have precious resources (gold, ivory, diamonds, etc) that Human countries need to exploit.

I say let them all kill eachother in Afreaka through war, disease,slavery. Our government shouldn't police the American ghettos, just let the niggers rot and take eachother out.

But I digress, great piece of info that Coonpussy smells bad, I'd never know because I wouldn't degrade myself to that level to mate with them. And I'll also never have sex with a girl that's "coalburned" I have a dick I'd like to keep disease free.wohohoh

Sir Lawrence
08-10-2008, 12:53 AM
They could be out decoding the human genome or curing cancer, BUT NO! We pay these assholes to tell us things we already know, or could deduce without spending thousands/millions of dollars!

Wake me up when they discover something more useful than "Niggers stink and are diseased scumbags".

Amen brother! What a waste of resources.

DJ StoopNig
08-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Is there anything more foul than a nigger's crotch? Nope, didn't think so.

HEY SCIENTIST.... SMELL :dik

Skillet
08-10-2008, 01:23 AM
I can tell you, from personal experience with dealing with these foul, foul creatures, every medical facility should have a designated "hazmat" section to detoxify after one encounters these filthy things. Numerous hot showers later, and you still don't feel clean.

Undertow
08-10-2008, 03:18 AM

LOL. The scientists/doctors that were picked to do this must have really been in the doghouse to be put on a smelly pussy study.:lmao

On a side note though, we all know that sex with niggers is filthy and gross, this is just some scientific evidence to back it up. I bet if some googling was done on this subject, more scientific evidence could be found.

103rapesAday
08-10-2008, 04:47 AM

I just hope that some of these scientists and doctors are every bit the patriotic nigger-bashers we are and are actually looking for a solution far more effective than aids, just one break thru on this will justify every penny spent. :chaingun

Hemorgroids
08-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Thinking about disgusting, disease ridden Niggertalia gets my gag reflex going. Seriously,I'm not just saying that.( insert puke smiley here)

SnowDog
08-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm amazed something true like this actually got reported!!

I'm always amazed whenever the truth about the niggerbeast leaks out. Although we hardly need a study like this to know that niggers are grotesque in every imaginable way.

If I had a taste for bestiality, I'd fuck a dog or horse. Canine or equine snatch or cock has got to be more disease free, and a damn sight better smelling, than cooncunt or Muh Dik.

Coal burning should be illegal.

The_Wood
08-10-2008, 09:02 PM
i'm glad this is scientifically proven. now my cousin that fucks niggers can no longer blame all of her urinary tract infections on soft drinks.

nutnice
08-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm always amazed whenever the truth about the niggerbeast leaks out. Although we hardly need a study like this to know that niggers are grotesque in every imaginable way.

If I had a taste for bestiality, I'd fuck a dog or horse. Canine or equine snatch or cock has got to be more disease free, and a damn sight better smelling, than cooncunt or Muh Dik.

Coal burning should be illegal.

I'd respect someone who fucks dogs or horses much more than
someone who fucks niggers. Then again, it's usually the coons who
are muk-dikking animals in the first place. :butt

Nigger Farmer
08-11-2008, 01:40 AM
This was a common sense study. Niggers stink....your point is? They should have done a study on how many niggers it would take to pave a city block, or if ground up nigger skin will repel sharks or something usefull like that.

swinglow2
08-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I have had a few times these stinking fat sows come in dressed in what they
think is sexy :puke and everytime they walk out the door i have to leave the office open. Smelly car exhaust has more oxygen then sow scent.

LawDawg80
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM
This post has definently made my day, thanks guys.

I knew this fat coal burner who was only into yard apes. Everytime I saw her, she smelled like cow dung. Just goes to show you that science is good for something after all.

WildTrout
08-11-2008, 09:20 PM
LOL That would be a terrible job.
:lol

White_Is_Right
08-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Coalburners should be required to wear a "scarlet letter" to broadcast their degenerate preferences to unsuspecting human males that might be fooled, for the sake of public health.

It's unfortunate that they aren't.

Instead, I have to spend time to find this out myself, and risk my time getting wasted.

I can at least take a guess from simply meeting someone, looking at them and talking to them. However, I would still have to ask "have you ever f-ed a nigger?" Even if I may feel confident the that the answer is 'no,' I will still have to ask them, if only to see their reaction to the question.

The most disgusting part really is that while coalburners are in the minority, they're numerous enough that you have to be careful.

t_evl1
08-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I live in shithole louisiana and there are coal burners everywhere I can't even find a good woman because they are too busy chasing the fuckin apes:bucket:trll

White_Is_Right
08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I live in shithole louisiana and there are coal burners everywhere I can't even find a good woman because they are too busy chasing the fuckin apes:bucket:trll

Yuck.

I'm sure there's got to be at least a few that are available.

Are you willing to drive a long distance? If you are it should help you find a woman. It's no guarantee though, as they have to be willing to do the same.

I'd drive 100 miles one way if I thought doing so would mean I'd have a good woman, who despises niggers as much as I do.

t_evl1
08-18-2008, 07:11 PM
lol I've met a few online but they don't talk often enough. I think its some kind of fad around here to f*ck monkeys. Kind of like who can piss their daddy off the most

Undertow
08-18-2008, 07:17 PM
lol I've met a few online but they don't talk often enough. I think its some kind of fad around here to f*ck monkeys. Kind of like who can piss their daddy off the most

I think women who fuck niggers are in the minority, big time. Women who commit beastiality are either mentally unstable or are undesirable by White guys.

No matter what, people will always look at a beast/human couple in public and think, " why is she with that nigger?" "Can't she get a real man?" The majority of people find it repulsive.

There are plenty on women who are not into niggers, plenty.

White_Is_Right
08-18-2008, 08:31 PM

What a horrid thought. I didn't even think of the fathers. I'm sure that they're very proud (not!).

t_evl1
08-19-2008, 04:40 AM
I think women who fuck niggers are in the minority, big time. Women who commit beastiality are either mentally unstable or are undesirable by White guys.

No matter what, people will always look at a beast/human couple in public and think, " why is she with that nigger?" "Can't she get a real man?" The majority of people find it repulsive.

There are plenty on women who are not into niggers, plenty.

man no offense, I don't know where you are, but its so common here, you see it EVERYWHERE It makes me sick just to go out in public:al

Old Empire
08-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, primeates rate of bacterial vaginosis is around 35% so it's only natural that the lowest in the evolution chain would have it higher.

Undertow
04-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Bump. For the newer members.

redleg112
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM

probably a muzzie
:non:burner:rofl

Undertow
04-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Working link:
http://www.realhealthmag.com/articles/382_5150.shtml

Vaginal infections more prevalent among black women
(Reuters Health)

In the United States, bacterial vaginosis disproportionately affects African American women, according to research reported Wednesday in Jacksonville, Florida at the 2006 National STD Prevention Conference sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Trichomoniasis is also more prevalent among African-American women, according to related research reported at the meeting.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006—In the United States, bacterial vaginosis disproportionately affects African American women, according to research reported Wednesday in Jacksonville, Florida at the 2006 National STD Prevention Conference sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Trichomoniasis is also more prevalent among African-American women, according to related research reported at the meeting.

Bacterial vaginitis, the most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age, occurs when the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of other bacteria. The infection is sometimes accompanied by discharge, odor, pain, itching or burning.

Trichomoniasis is caused by the single-celled protozoan parasite, Trichomonas vaginalis, and is transmitted through sexual contact. Some but not all women develop a yellow-green vaginal discharge with a strong odor. It may also cause discomfort during intercourse and urination, as well as irritation and itching of the female genital area

"Black women were more than nine times more likely to be infected than either white women, who had a prevalence of 1.2 percent, or Mexican-American women, who had a prevalence of 1.5 percent," Koumans reported.

As with many other STDs, the higher prevalence of trichomoniasis among black women likely reflects underlying socioeconomic factors, such as poverty and limited access to healthcare, and having a social network with a high prevalence of STDs.

GoodGollyMissMolly
04-02-2009, 06:24 PM
As with many other STDs, the higher prevalence of trichomoniasis among black women likely reflects underlying socioeconomic factors, such as poverty and limited access to healthcare, and having a social network with a high prevalence of STDs.
A bar of soap to clean that stinking disease trap they call muh poosie - 0.85c
Keeping those gorilla thighs closed to avoid getting muh dikked by their STD ridden 'social network' - Free
A dirty nigger sow taking responsibility for it's own personal hygiene and sexual health - PRICELESS

For everything else...blame http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6597/72835745.jpg

Accepted by over 40 libtard nations.

homeyh8r
04-13-2009, 03:10 PM
How, urgh, how women & boons walk around smelling like hot garbage combined with a shithouse door on a tuna boat, WHILE PREGNANT, is just beyond my grasp. I remember an 8th grade health class where the teacher was telling the girls to ALWAYS wipe from front to back had 100% of the sheboons squawking "nuh-uh!" & I just sat there in horror. I'm feeling a similar horror now. :vomit I have had a lifelong FEAR of public restrooms burned into me from my granma & I always carry a small spray bottle of bleach in case I can't wait to go & must use one on the road. Reading this, I think I may invest in a flame thrower too! For anyone who uses public restrooms, think about carrying some bleach & ALWAYS use it along with seat covers & T.P. to guarantee chances of picking up filth is slim to nil. Man, I'm so repulsed right now.

Melinda
04-13-2009, 03:17 PM
They needed a study to show that coalburners have stink crotch??
I could have guessed that.