PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z boycotts 'racist' Cristal

Unregistered
09-19-2009, 02:07 PM
http://www.decanter.com/news/86845.html

Richard Woodard

The US hip-hop community is set to boycott luxury Champagne Cristal after rapper Jay-Z accused the boss of Champagne house Louis Roederer of racism.

Jay-Z, who like other rappers and hip-hop artists frequently mentions Cristal in his lyrics, has also banned the cult cuvée from his 'upscale sports lounge', the 40/40 Club, replacing it with Dom Pérignon and Krug.

The boycott came after new Roederer managing director Frédéric Rouzaud told a special edition of The Economist that the house viewed Cristal's association with rap 'with curiosity and serenity'.

Asked if he thought the association would harm the brand, he replied, 'that's a good question, but what can we do? We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Pérignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business.'

'It has come to my attention that the managing director of Cristal, Frédéric Rouzaud, views the “hip-hop” culture as “unwelcome attention”', said Jay-Z. 'I view his comments as racist and will no longer support any of his products through any of my various brands, including the 40/40 Club, nor in my personal life.'

Ha ha, this stupid fucking nigger put them out of business didn't he LOL:)? Niggers are so fucking stupid, when will it end
and can we send them back to Africa already with the other primates:( ?

shovelheadroad
09-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Another nigger episode of momentous import to all.

CheshireCat
09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah, the guy's racist because he views promotion of his product by a community of criminals as "unwelcome attention." Stupid-ass Jay-Z.

bigjoespompano
09-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Does anyone recall the story of the Fruit drink/soda sold in the New York area years ago that was boycotted by niggers? Seems when it was introduced, it became a nigger favorite. The retailers around NY literally couldn't stock it fast enough. Niggers went wild for it.

Then some internal strife within the company caused one of the top executives to leave under bad terms. As revenge, he (secretly?) went to several media outlets and floated the idea that this product was actually harmful to niggers but not to any other race. Somehow, it knew when it was inside a nigger and did it's dirty work. All other races were unharmed.

The company spent big bucks in the media trying to logically refute this claim but it was too late. Once the niggers heard about this they dropped that soda like a hot rock. I believe they even got Big Al Sharpton involved. The brand was doomed. All the logic and facts in the world won't change a nigger's mind when he gets something in his nappy head.

I think the company either went broke of sold themselves out to a larger, national bottling company. Can anyone find this story? It's pretty amazing.

Kradmelder
09-19-2009, 05:25 PM
If I drank I would go out and buy a bottle. We need to make this nigger drink piss before we send him to Hell.

Oppressor
09-19-2009, 06:18 PM
This was a smart move by the Cristal people.

Look what happened to Cadillacs: they were popular with well-to-do humans once and now are the sole domain of niggers. Humans have abandoned the entire product line. Once a luxury good has the taint of niggerdom on it, it ceases to be a luxury good. The same thing also happens with designer clothing. Have you ever seen a human with a Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt?

The bottom line: manufacturers need to ditch the nigger market.

Justin Igger
09-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah, like I would want a stinking criminal nigger gangster with wooly hair and boot lips representing a 130 year old brand that was created for the palate of kings.

Fuck that nigger, let him go back to drinking cow piss.

Bleeding Kansas
09-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Fuck Gay-Z.

If anyone thinks that nigger ape's "marriage" to Bouncy is legit, I've got a case of Cristal to sell you. He is as gay as they come. I've got nothing against gays, live how you want to live, but this guy pisses me off.

As far as I know, practically everyone in Houston talks about how Bouncy was dating Cheryl Swoopes of the Houston Comets for years. The whole "marriage" thing is a fraud to keep up their image.

sickle cell
09-19-2009, 08:27 PM
I agree that expensive products and brands linked to niggers will eventually fail. Once the NBA became niggerfied, it went down the tubes. Most of the stadiums are half empty and the rest of the seats were bought by corporate sponsors. Niggers are synonymous with ignorance, violence, savagery, and low class.

Tyrone Shulazes
09-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Cristal, dat's a fancy fizzy grape drank

357Magnum
09-19-2009, 10:05 PM

Look what happened to Cadillacs: they were popular with well-to-do humans once and now are the sole domain of niggers. Humans have abandoned the entire product line. Once a luxury good has the taint of niggerdom on it, it ceases to be a luxury good. The same thing also happens with designer clothing. Have you ever seen a human with a Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt?

No sir! Cadillacs are WAAAAAY out of the price range of niggers, even those on welfare. Chrysler and Dodge, specifically the 300 and the Magnum are the new choice for niggers hence their brand has failed.

Samething with Tommy Hilfiger all though this could be a regional thing but I rarely recall seeing niggers wearing Hilfiger but ALOT of Polo! Notice that Polo too has gone way up in price in the last few years as well. I mostly see niggers now wearing nigger brands of which I no longer recognize and have not seen in department stores but at nigger shops and flea markets. It appears that the only way to get niggers to stop buying your merchandise is to charge too much. The true fans will continue to support the merchandise but I dont believe that any of these went out specifically looking for the "nigger" market.....except maybe Chrysler.

Niggers have no business drinking Cristal anyway. The guy never mentioned he hated niggers he was merely stating the obvious and apparently that's enough nowadays to get you labeled a racist. Oh well, niggers will be niggers no matter what and that's never going to change. EVERYTHING to these monkeys is about race.

SnowDog
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah Jay-Z, punish those ebul waht debbilz wiff uh booncott. Check out these prices: Cristal Champaign (http://www.google.com/products?q=cristal+champagne&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=GVS1Stz0NNyF8QahktiTDw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1). You ain't's gonna beez ibbul tuh getz dis wiff no foostaimps. No Suh!

Who in their right mind would want their products being "promoted" by some of the vilest shitskins around? Have you listened to cRap "lyrics" lately? I still remember how my great grandfather told the story about going car shopping right after WW II. He had *always* wanted a Cadillac -- that car was considered highly desireable in those days. Right after the war, he was flush with cash, and decided to indulge himself. He told of how, literally on the way to the dealership, he was almost involved in *two* wrecks with "Caddies" being driven by shitskin pimps who'd niggered up their Cadillacs. He bought a Buick instead, and remained a steadfast Buick man until the day he died.

Cristal doesn't want that association. Niggers ruin *everything* and they don't even have to have a paw in it.

So, yeah, Jay-Z, punish us waht rayciss dibbilz by removing yourself from our presence. :lol.

I wish niggers would booncott *everything* by going back to Apefreaka. That'll show 'em. :lol :lol

Judeo-Christian
09-22-2009, 04:43 AM
Like I give a fuck what that dumbass retarded nigger drinks. Only a nigger would sing about alcohol. Nigger-Z wouldn't know the difference between between Cristal and Olde English even if the bottles were in front of it (because it can't read).

Since niggers are now boycotting Cristal that's what I'll drink. How much does it cost? It's probably expensive because only niggers would pay a couple hundred dollars for champagne they can't appreciate. They should face it - and admit they'd rather drink goat piss.

Also, brands that become identified with niggers are finished. It's like the "Muh Dik of Death" for a company. Initially they may make some quick extra cash but in the long run they fail - actually, just like niggers.

TobyWhipper
09-22-2009, 01:17 PM
A bottle of Cristal depending on the year can go for anywhere from $200 - thousands. Those niggers were most likely drinking non vintage anyways. I used like a bottle of Cristal maybe once a year. I haven't bought a bottle in a few years since nigger cRappers have taken over the label. Now that Louis Roederer has told niggers to fuck off, I just might buy a bottle this year as a Christmas present to myself.

Louis Roederer's namesake champagne is much cheaper than Cristal and tastes very similiar. I applaud the Roederer vineyards for telling these thug apes to go fuck themselves and that they do not want their very fine wines tainted by niggerfuxation.

Celtic73
09-28-2009, 08:06 PM
You know, all these rappers think they are the end all for everything. They are self-centered, egomaniacal idiots to say the least. Give me a break. No one is supposed to have an opinion on why these rappers insist on using certain products in their "lyrics"? Does anyone really care? Me thinks they think too highly of themselves.

Unregistered
09-28-2009, 08:14 PM
And Lizzy burns coal to that shit!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Onemondayruinsaweekend
09-29-2009, 01:14 AM
rappers cry racism what else is new

Unregistered
09-29-2009, 03:16 AM
David Alan Coe sings great songs about Jack Daniels are you calling him a nigger Judeo-Christian?

ialwaysknewit
09-29-2009, 10:56 AM
I wish niggers would boycott the west and go back home.

103rapesAday
09-29-2009, 12:02 PM
...Once a luxury good has the taint of niggerdom on it, it ceases to be a luxury good. The same thing also happens with designer clothing...

Agreed, what it does is cause a demographic shift to the competing product (people who bought Cadillacs now will buy Lincolns instead). What niggers and certain businesses do not understand is that we don't want products associating niggers with us, whether it's cars, clothes, restaurants (I stopped going to McD for this reason alone), etc. Anything associated with niggers becomes low quality, lower status, and of course lower standards.

JezeBelle
10-01-2009, 04:01 PM

How true, Oppressor.

Really, who the hell with any class would carry a Louis Vuitton or drive an Escalade. Cristal has gotten the taint of niggerdom and it's not even their fault. BTW, it seems to me that Veuve Clicquot is the champagne for noble, classy humans. LOL

Polar Bear
10-01-2009, 08:14 PM
When niggers flock to a brand, it's like a shit-stain on the front of your shirt, or a turd floating in the punch bowl, that has to SUCK, you have a company that sells some upscale product, and then niggers ruin it