PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Governor Wants to call National Guard into Chicago to control Nigger Crime

Black Plague
07-16-2008, 11:37 PM
http://www.nbc5.com/news/16901117/detail.html

CHICAGO -- As Governor Rod Blagojevich on Wednesday signed a new law that will put in place tougher penalties for selling guns to minors, he also announced he's got a new idea to help combat the violence that Chicago is experience: he's talking to the Illinois State Police and the National Guard to see if they could help.

The summer of 2008 will be remembered as especially violent. Blagojevich said there's been a child shot nearly every day since June 26. Bringing in state troopers -- even National Guard helicopters to high-crime areas -- is still very much in the planning stages.

Please leave a comment ! No registraiton required

CT Wolf
07-16-2008, 11:41 PM
I said "Why not just let these animals kill each other? As long as no Whites or Asians are hurt, let the trash take itself out."

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Bringing National Guard helicopters to high-crime areas?!?!?!?!?!?
WTF!
Does this asspipe have a clue what this would cost the people of Ill???
The shitty part is, it's all for the niggers in chicongo, who have not, and never will pay taxes!!
God I hate that fucking city!! I swear to god, I would dance a jig if some Iranian diaper head blew off a dirty nuke on the south side!
That fucking city causes more trouble for our country then any other!
BTW, thanks for giving us obammy too, stupid FIBs!!

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 01:45 AM
GunPeopleRDrivingMeCrazy wrote:
For the 100th time it's the gangs!
Capt Says:
For the 100,000 time IT"S THE AFRICANS!!!
I say wall off the south side, install cameras, and start up a pay-per-view on the animal planet network.
The world can sit back and watch all the fecal colored *** (nigs) waste each other.
Guaranteed to get Illinois tons of revenue!!

**Note: I got away with typing niqqers (smaller case Q's) before.

SnowDog
07-17-2008, 02:08 AM
It ceases to get more and more ridiculous. Let the hominids kill each other off, and it beez YT's fault for not caring enough. Send in the cops to crack down on crime and criminals, then it's YT's fault for "occupying" the niggerhoods.

Time to write it off, let the niggers settle their differences, all the while containing the problem. We tried, we failed: you can not civilize wild niggers. The best you can do is keep 'em under control.

Whiteman's Burden
07-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Its sad to hear about American inner cities being nothing more than third world pockets these days because of niggers.

Screw the wall fencing off Mexico we need them around a lot of our cities these days.

Overdose
07-17-2008, 03:57 AM
just more proof that gun control doesn't equal crime control. Chicago, DC, Detroit, Filthadelphia - all these shit holes have 2 common denoms - massive amounts of nogs and oppressive gun control restrictions for the poor humans that have 2 exist there.

AFN_Weasel
07-17-2008, 04:37 AM
Here is my response:

The crime problem in Chicago and other cities is almost entirely due to blacks. Since getting their Snivel Rights in the 60's they have become completely Out Of Control, and it's getting more savage and violent with each generation. I know it's politically incorrect say it, but that's just the way it is. There was a reason why we had Jim Crow laws. Letting them loose to wreak havoc upon society was a huge mistake; they have reverted to the jungle animals that they are. If we are to solve the problem we must admit this and get the animals back Under Control.

I didn't use the word nigger, but they'll probably delete it anyway. YT wants a solution to violent crime, yet they still can't admit the truth about niggers.

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 04:58 AM
I didn't use the word nigger, but they'll probably delete it anyway. YT wants a solution to violent crime, yet they still can't admit the truth about niggers.
So far, so good. My 'faux niqqer' comment is still there, plus I was successful in running a negress out of there!

:hnk

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 05:04 AM
This one:

Yolanda M wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is disgusting. It must be a hobby of yours to just sit back and make retarded comments.
Thanks for helping the situation!!

Post # 457STFU niqqer! YOU & your 80 IQ bretheren are the problem.

ChicagoAvenger
07-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Think about it........
It's pretty fucking pathetic that
you have to call in the NG to
control nigger violence in this
huge, modern city. If you uncuffed the
cops and allowed them to enforce
the law as it should be enforced,
most of this nigger chaos could
be controlled.

Look how they castrated the Cinci Police
a few years ago.

But I do not believe that cops should
be risking their lives to control these
savage jungle creatures.

As CT says, I believe that you pull all
of the beat cars out of these
savage shit-holes, and let niggers
Take Care of Business.

Set up a perimeter around the south side
shit-hole, to keep the niggers contained.

That's all!

Undertow
07-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Ya, that really is pathetic that the National Guard needs to be called in to control the niggers. The niggers have really gone wild up there this year.

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 08:10 AM
This is from the article:

But Bond took issue with the governor's contention that crime is "out of control" in Chicago, pointing out that if the current murder rate holds in the city, 2008 may end with fewer than 500 homicides and that it is expected to be one of the least deadly years in the city in the last 40 years.
Personally, I'm thrilled at that number! I thought Philly had the most nigger murders.

:hnk-"Well all right Chicongo!"

Undertow
07-17-2008, 10:30 AM
My comment:

Undertow
United States

1 min ago

It is really that shocking that we need to call in the National Guard to control the Blacks?

ANH
07-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Let them all kill each other, the faster the better.

Fee-Fi-Fo-Figger
07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Calling all Libertarians: Does Posse Comitatus apply to this?

Our Liberty- the most precious thing we have!- is under imminent threat because of two races of TERRORISTS. And that is what they are, there is NO difference! First, warrantless wiretaps on anybody this clown college in DC thinks is a threat, when we all know who the goddamn threat is- MUSLIMS! Now, bringing the Nat'l Guard (who are elsewhere, helping out Texaco's bottom line- oh this shit makes me angry...) into Chicago when the other poster above was right- who gives a shit what they do in their own neighborhoods???? ChicagoAvenger has said many times over the years that the police should simply be withdrawn from these warzones. Put up a fucking wall ala Escape From New York and I swear it would be worth the property damage to have the million Chicago niggers run wild and wipe themselves out!

YOUR rights under siege thanks to the goddamn niggers! Do not forget this, folks! Payback is going to be a BITCH for these brillo headed pieces of African sewage when that beutiful day of common sense and RECKONING comes!!!!

Oh, you've done it now, A.P. is going to have an aneurysm...

Posse Commitatus does not apply to national guard units under the authority of a state governor.

Had enought
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
The cops could control the shitskins if the cuffs were taken off of them.

Every time a nigger is arrested the 31 yo grand nanny says "he beez a goods boy, he dident doz nuthings. That tends to undermine the law and order bit quite well, especially when the dipshits from the naacp or aclu get their noses bent!

Turn the cops lose, give them plenty of ammo let them shoot gangbangers on sight. Let them shoot any nigger that runs from them. Let them educate any nigger that gets mouthy with them. The coroner might be busy for a while, but would go a long way in fixing up that nigger paradise

:chaingun

Hoo-D-Deee
07-17-2008, 03:24 PM
You know what,

I think this is some funny stuff!! Shitcago did this to themselves. They made firearm ownership illegal in the city, So basically they only disarmed the law abiding citizens and that gave the niggers free reign.

Now they got niggers running wild in the streets for 40 years acting like a bunch of rabid baboons. They let it get out of control.

It is just like a zoo but all the keepers went on strike and the animals are let to run the place.

What do you honestly expect when you feed and house these niggers for free?

Where they expecting all ther litter to be picked up, beautiful lawns and gardens?

Chicago is like a big retard asylum with armed retarded apes running around.

Nuke that shithole!! :ktty-nigbongo:fmblyFlatten the whole god-damned city, start over, exclude the niggers and have something close to a utopian society!! Take Gary Indiana down with it!! Name one majot city that is not all beat top hell from niggers tearing shit up!! these were great places 100 years ago. Bring in the niggers and they turn into shitholes!!

Imagine how wonderful this country would be without the niggers! This site probably wouldn't even exist, would it?

SnowDog
07-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Ya, that really is pathetic that the National Guard needs to be called in to control the niggers. The niggers have really gone wild up there this year.

The whole thing is getting pretty ridiculous. What can the Guard do that the police department can not? The solution is not difficult, and has already been mentioned here: eliminate the laws that disarm the law abiding citizens, sweep the niggerhoods and inter the gang-bangers, restore respect for officers. (If some smartalecky nigger mouths off, then administer some street justice: -nigwhip ) When you sentence these niggers, make it clear that they will be doing the whole time: no parole, no early outs. Also, segregate the prisons and stop placing humans who run afoul of the law in with these niggerbeasts. Make it clear that we won't be tolerating any more niggerwhine or monkeyshines.

A longer term solution would of course be to admit the mistake, and call off the whole Snivel Wrongs experiment. "Jim Crow"* at least worked. Furthermore, stop telling niggers that they are "equal" and they'll stop believing it. As the Kerner Commission concluded: "Two Americas: one white, one black, separate and unequal" is the natural order. It was not something to be feared and interfered with. See where that misplaced idealism got us.

*I would suggest one modification. It would not apply if the nigger in question had a clean record, or at least nothing more than minor traffic violations. For students who excelled at nigga skoo, let them into more advanced classes. Treat the high yellows like humans to prevent them from making common cause with the Field Niggers, which was the big mistake the last time.

Alexander Stephens
07-17-2008, 04:55 PM
One way to start would be to spay and neuter all gangbangers. In a generation the problem would wipe outself out.

A bit of street justice applied by law enforcement would help.:hng

IHateNiggers
07-17-2008, 06:03 PM
The cops could control the shitskins if the cuffs were taken off of them.

Every time a nigger is arrested the 31 yo grand nanny says "he beez a goods boy, he dident doz nuthings. That tends to undermine the law and order bit quite well, especially when the dipshits from the naacp or aclu get their noses bent!

Turn the cops lose, give them plenty of ammo let them shoot gangbangers on sight. Let them shoot any nigger that runs from them. Let them educate any nigger that gets mouthy with them. The coroner might be busy for a while, but would go a long way in fixing up that nigger paradise

:chaingun

There was a similar situation in Somalia when the niggers had our pilot. The gloves came off and PRESTO! in a week the niggers coughed up our pilot. Niggers truly only understand the hand, the whip and the gun.
Reasoning, compassion and the want for peace are at best foreign concepts to a nigger and at worst considered a weakness by niggers.

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 09:01 PM
This nigger thought he beez smart n shit:

Jay wrote:
Consider this, up until the 1970's the United States tolerated and supported what we call legalized discrimination-where niqqers were prevented, often through violence, from owning property, or loans were not granted to niqqer business owners, or niqqer homeowners could not access FHA mortgages, or niqqers were excluded from unions, or the police force, or fire departments – meant that niqqer famblies could not amass any meaningful wealth to bequeath to future de-generates. That history helps explain the wealth and income gap between niqqer and White, and the concentrated pockets of poverty that persists in so many of today’s urban and rural communities.
AND GET THIS, IT WAS ALL LEGAL!!!
So, Capt. had to chime in:
post #923
Oh, so since the 1970s, niqqers have had trillions of dollars in aid, affirmative action, small business loans, Obammy college tuition, no money down, low interest FHA mortgage loans, BET, black this and black that, etc., etc., ad-nauseum! So now, we look at what you worthless turds have done with all of this....De-Evolved back to the jungle! You scam the government SB loans and spend it on bling. You use welfare as your primary income, cradle to grave, generation after generation. You default on your home loans (Whites do not get these sweet rates) instantly, then cry that "it beez rayssiss!" So take your afrocentric BS, and stick it! So, in a nut shell, you retarded ape, we are sick of your monkeyshines!!

Memo to niggercentric nigger....We ain't no brain dead liberals! kkk

Yes, I changed his term for bl*cks to it's correct spelling.

SnowDog
07-17-2008, 09:47 PM
So, Capt. had to chime in:
post #923

That sure didn't last very long. Too bad, it made onehelluva point.

Capt. Larsen
07-17-2008, 10:03 PM
That sure didn't last very long. Too bad, it made onehelluva point.
It's still there! Click HERE! (http://www.topix.net/forum/source/nbc5/TJJU09PHD620OC2C6/post923)

My Screen name there is "Xezavium Monqueze." :lol
It was on there from a previous nigger bashing session.

The mods are letting the realists bash the hell out of the niggers. You just have to use lower case "Qs" when spelling "nigger", then when you publish your comment, it will aks you not to use "inflammatory" speech. But all you do is hit the comment button again, and you're good to go! :cool:
Everybody should get in on this while it lasts, 'cause the niggers and liberals are getting TOTALY:owned!!!

BigCat
07-18-2008, 02:17 AM
oh, well there goes the Olympics!:lol

Seriously, the news media here is giving all the usual knee-jerk responses, i.e., increased police presence, neighborhood watches, famblys have to take more responsibility, etc.

The real response would be...

GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGERS.

Unfortunately, until that time, my hometown will have to suffer through increased stress for the NG and their families, (if our clueless gov. gets his wish), CPD will be trigger-happy (a good thing) and we'll just have to suffer through more media coverage of TNB.

Go Cubs!!!:lol

SunshineSammy
07-18-2008, 02:44 AM
oh, well there goes the Olympics!:lol

Seriously, the news media here is giving all the usual knee-jerk responses, i.e., increased police presence, neighborhood watches, famblys have to take more responsibility, etc.

The real response would be...

GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGERS.

Unfortunately, until that time, my hometown will have to suffer through increased stress for the NG and their families, (if our clueless gov. gets his wish), CPD will be trigger-happy (a good thing) and we'll just have to suffer through more media coverage of TNB.

Go Cubs!!!:lol

Go Cubs Go!!!!

It's the one most obvious thing nobody addresses. Get rid of the niggers=no more dead chillun'

-gtfo