PDA

View Full Version : NIGGER SAYS "Bill O'REILLY" is racist BECAUSE OF THE "PINHEAD"segment on his show.

Frank Howard
01-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Kasellda McCabe says that "Bill O'REILLY" always calls people he doesn't like "PINHEADS". McCabe says this is a reference to "ZIP THE PINHEAD". Zip was a NIGGER in a freak show. He use to be billed as a "PINHEAD" based on the way his head looked, and his rather "CHALLENGED" intellect. McCabe said that in a round about way O'REILLY is calling people he doesn't like the "N" word by referencing them as "PINHEADS" like ZIP-THE PINHEAD. McCabe said that pictures of the 19th century freak show NIGGER point to a shadowey underbelly of racist America. An America that still lives on in Bill O'REILLY's "PINHEAD SEGMENT. (NPR radio aired this today. It was a replay of a July 4th 2007 interview with McCabe, a NIGGER WOMEN with a PHD in WOMENS STUDIES, AND URBAN CULTURAL IN AMERICA. The BOON went to Wayne State, and the University Of Michagan.)

Maleficarum
01-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Best not come here then! :lol

niggersarelowlife
01-03-2009, 03:31 PM
If there is one thing a nigger excells at, its being stupid.

Hoo-D-Deee
01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
this is just like the nigger that did a study on people being able to recognize niggers hidden in a picture better after seeing pictures of primates.

The nigger knows it's true, niggers have low IQ's and are mostly under the average level that is considered intelligent.

Now think about this, if niggers were smart, they would have all killed themsleves becuase they would have enough brains to realize their species stopped evolving many millions of years ago, they are less intelligent than any other mammal on this earth and they would not want to pollute the gene pool anyomore with their substandard intelligence.

But instead, we are forced to tolerate and pay the way of these ignorant imbeciles becuase they cannot live without help from YT.

thety are too stuid to realize they are stupid!!

CoonTownYT
01-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Hahahaha, if there's one person in America niggers hate, it's Bill O'Reilly. His show is not exactly the "No Spin Zone", having a strong conservative slant (although he's an independent) but it's still a hell of a lot more fair than 99% of other media outlets. From common everyday street niggers to nigger cRappers, Bill has had his character defamed and has been accused of being rayciss. Of course, anyone that has conservative viewpoints is automatically racist. O'Reilly has never made any outright racist statements, but you can tell he doesn't like niggers. If he ever has them on the show, he talks over them and subtely insults them. He asks difficult, probing questions the MSM won't ask and the niggers just go blank. Just check out his interview with Osambo. Askin diffimicult queshuns be rayciss!

Awareness4All
01-04-2009, 04:23 AM
This is a fine example of the ONLY thing niggers actually work for or towards...reason to cry racism and pull the race card against YT for any ridiculous reason they can possibly dream up.:yt:trll:foff:foff

SnowDog
01-04-2009, 04:49 AM
If O'Reilly actually had a pair, he'd scrap "Patriots 'n' Pinheads" and replace it with something like "Profiles of African American Life". The first vid he could run would be that fat sheboon leaning against someone else's car to take a leak on the sidewalk. Then may be vids of those disgusting monkey parties when herds of feral niggers head for Daytona during their "college" breaks. And keep it up until the coons stop flinging this ray ciss crap ( :fling ) at O'Reilly.

If they're gonna niggerwhine about "ray ciss", then give them something to really cry about.

Picaninny Tar baby
01-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Hell, O'Reilly, if anything is a nigger lover. He has Sharpton on his show all of the time, and they've had chicken and waffles more than once together in Harlem!

And he has that shifty fast talkin' nigger "Dr" Mark Lamont Hill, on all of the time. God that nigger frustrates me. He talks so goddamn fast. I guess it so no one can catch all of his bullshit!

But you are all so right. At this point, the one thing all niggers devote the bulk of their time to is looking for ways to holler racism, in hopes of hitting the nigger lottery!

ChicagoAvenger
01-04-2009, 11:03 AM
O'Reilly has to appear ''fair and balanced'',
to keep his ratings. O'Reilly is an intelligent man.
I have no doubt that O'Reilly, the private man, despises these
destructive beasts. And I am not one of his biggest fans
for other reasons.

The Greater Groid
01-04-2009, 11:23 AM
O'Reilly is an idiot and a habitual liar who suffers from extreme narcisism and who thinks yelling makes him right. If he didn't talk proper English you'd have difficulties distinguishing his schtick from TNB.

Does he hate niggers? Who cares. I don't think he has much first-hand experience with niggers and TNB, quite frankly, I think the guy has become disconnected from real-life a long time ago.

ChicagoAvenger
01-04-2009, 12:22 PM
He is an elitist, no doubt.
When he pounds a nigger beast, I give him a star.

What caused me to respect him, is when
he pounded the crap out of that fake
nigger preacher known as Jesse Jackson.
The ultimate pop-eyed, nigger charlatan
of the centuries.

The Bobster
01-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Is this the same O'Reilly who shat all over some White teenagers for having a Whites-only prom (which it wasn't) and who ate collards and chitlins with Rev. Shrimpton in Harlem?

Mad Max
01-04-2009, 08:46 PM
O'Reilly says and does exactly what is necessary to keep his ratings and show at the top. He even lowers himself to go on the view with a cast that has the same IQ as a watermelon.

O'Reilly and FOX is just as much to blame for Osambo getting elected as MSNBC or CNN as he walked the middle ground and refused to call a spade a spade (pun intended) even tho he new the truth.

I am proud to say that I blocked out all news channels from my satellite on November 3rd, 2008 and I haven't missed them one bit. If I want to hear a mule bray I have neighbours who own some and I don't need to watch Chris Mathews or Keith Olberman or Rachel Carpet muncher Maddow to get the same effect....the smell is better too.