PDA

View Full Version : Super-Nigger's ex nigger-lover approves of new new nigger-lover!

Buck Hunter
05-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Well, looks like the magic nigger has put one in a hole...of another nigger-lover. I guess it's newsworthy when Super-spook gets himself another slice of white trash. Damned shame, too, because she's kinda nice lookin'. What a waste of good, human pussy. :down

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/22/Tigers-ex-wife-approves-of-new-girlfriend-Lindsey-Vonn/2381369260741/?spt=fsb&or=ros

Konrad K Kay
05-24-2013, 07:02 PM
The sad truth is that there are some girls who see nothing but dollar signs and the flashing of cameras. I remember right after OJ nigger was acquitted, some blondie hooked up with him for awhile and he was the poster child for TNB.

Just because a girl is beautiful doesn't mean we need her in the human race. I would rather hook up with a plain girl who has the pride to stay away from niggers than this gold-digging bitch ANY DAY!

Good riddance!

fuckallniggers
05-24-2013, 08:20 PM
The sad truth is that there are some girls who see nothing but dollar signs and the flashing of cameras. I remember right after OJ nigger was acquitted, some blondie hooked up with him for awhile and he was the poster child for TNB.

Just because a girl is beautiful doesn't mean we need her in the human race. I would rather hook up with a plain girl who has the pride to stay away from niggers than this gold-digging bitch ANY DAY!

Good riddance!

a-fucking-men on that last point, girls that are pretty, but fuck niggers, are nothing but a walking insult to hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and are a disgrace to there families.

the punishment for these whores should be sending them to the jungles of the congo and see how much they love niggers then! :party

Buck Hunter
05-24-2013, 08:54 PM
a-fucking-men on that last point, girls that are pretty, but fuck niggers, are nothing but a walking insult to hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and are a disgrace to there families.

the punishment for these whores should be sending them to the jungles of the congo and see how much they love niggers then! :party

Yes, good point! Then they'll come screaming back to YT for forgiveness...and full of diseases.

BossNigger
05-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Not just that if you look deeper apparently when nigger woods came out with his fiasco the burner put out "i have a sex problem too" WHILE with her husband! Not just a nigger lover but also a cheater! No morals and the worst as they come. Enjoy the bed you made:darwin

Buck Hunter
05-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Not just that if you look deeper apparently when nigger woods came out with his fiasco the burner put out "i have a sex problem too" WHILE with her husband! Not just a nigger lover but also a cheater! No morals and the worst as they come. Enjoy the bed you made:darwin

Indeed, and his ex-white trash is clearly enjoying the bed it made, given what it raked in from its nigger! The white trash is certainly nigger-rich now.