PDA

View Full Version : I am going to share a story with you all about a true white hero...

primate patrol
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
This man's name is Tony Cimo...I have a personal involvement twist to this story which you might find interesting for a couple of reasons...I want to attach a link about Tony when I write this story.....but being deficient in technology...I want to do this right..If you want...google Tony Cimo and check back...I promise you all...this is a story every human needs to know about...and I will expound on this very soon...stay tuned.....

My friends...My apologies...I am a low-tech, middle-aged man...I wanted to attach an article..but I cannot..Instead..I will tell you all the story of Tony Cimo...and my incidental connection to the story. (for you teck freaks...attach whatever you find about this true story)..Now about Tony...

I became a probation and parole officer in S. Carolina in 1981...I was sent to CCI, Central Correctional Institute..SC's main prison in Columbia shortly after being hired to go through criminal justice training (basic law enforcement, firearms, etc..training)....this was only one week. During this time, we (new PP Agents from all over SC) were taken to CCI prison (the oldest prison in the south) and took a tour. I digress for a reason...one of the PPs was a blue-eyed, non-mush-mouthed, light complexed black woman who had the hots for me constantly.....Honestly, I had to blow her off daily....and she never chimped. She would have done anything I asked....but, being white only...I never did. (hold that thought) Anyway, we toured the prison...going through the general cage area (long walk) with cages on both sides..niggers were catcalling and verbally calling out from the cages sexaul shit but only to the white females and males......(PPs were of all types)...I was told by no less than 20 niggers who were reaching through the bars.."c'mere whitey...I'll fuck you in you ass and sell yo ass for cigarettes"...etc...I ignored these animals (tlll later)

Anyway..we went to death row...triple locked doors to get in...inside DR was an open area with cages on both sides filled with DR inmates...The guy inside that last locked door was the DR trustee, a lifer, named Donald "PeeWee" Gaskins...This white guy was no more than 5'3, 140 lbs...skinny, leaning against the wall. We toured DR...and amongst the residents (unbeknownst to me) was Rudolph Tyner...a transplanted New York nigger.

Anyway, during the tour in DR...I had a conservation with PeeWee..a lifer who had been convicted of 4 murders, but suspected in over 200....I asked him...You're PeeWee, aren't you? He said , yes...I said, how many people have you really killed?...He smiled, scratched his head, and said, I don't know...40-80....?" Anyway, that was that....

The group (about 25) walked that long, verbally abusive walk back through general population where we got those verbal assaults all over again...I was walking beside that black female I spoke of...and the niggers (on both sides) were screaming and ooking/eeking the rape on ME..not her that they would do...So I thought...slow down...get to the back of the pack...and we did, both of us....straggling....I put my arm around this black female and held her tight while we walked...and looked over both sides so the niggers could see me...and I winked and smiled.........Goddam!!!!! The ooking and eeking!!! Anyway..this was payback for the verbal abuse....

Now to Tony Cimo...months later....something happened that I would never forget...Myrtle and Bill Moon were the parents of Tony Cimo...Myrtle his real mother...They owned a small grocery store in Murrell's Inlet, SC...Nigger from N Y...Rudolph Tyner...moved to SC and found itself in the grocery store of this old, and peaceful couple....You know what it did...On March 18, 1978...nigger Tyner robbed this grocery store..and, with shotgun in hand...forced Mr. and Mrs. Moon to their hands and knees....He shot Mr. Moon pointblank in the head...then...as Myrtle Moon...an elderly white woman on her knees was begging for her life...Rudolph Tyner put the shotgun at her face...and blew her head off as she begged for her life...

Tyner was caught..convicted...sentenced to death...etc....but here is the story...Rudolph Tyner was bragging and laughing in prison about how Myrtle Moon was begging for her life...but he decided to kill her anyway...this was some funny shit to this nigger. Well...this info got back to Tony Cimo. Tony grieved greatly...and was devastated over the senseless murder of his parents...especially his mother....the kindest, gentlest woman...well known around the Inlet for her kindness and humanity....He was enraged beyond control about Nigger Tyner's joking about killing his parents...He could not live the next fourteen to 20 years enduring this...and he, thru intermediaries...contacted PeeWee Gaskins...Tony Cimo wanted Rudolph Tyner dead...no parole...no commutation of sentence... no more laughing...

PeeWee Gaskins knew how to play the game...He took on this job...and audio taped every conversation with Tony Cimo along the way...Here's what happened in 1982...PeeWee took coffee mugs and electrical wiring.....he drilled holes into the coffee cups...got ahold of small speakers and put them into the cups bottom...underneath was C-4 explosives...smuggled into the prison...He then took one of these and ran it to Rudolph Tyner's cell and asked the nigger if her wanted some music piped into his cell....he would arrange it....Naturally....this being jams...the nigger said yes.....PeeWee told the nigger to hold the cup up to its ear until he could plug it in, and to let PeeWee know that he could hear the music...Then..........PeeWee plugged the other end into an outlet.........KABOOM...
The head of Rudolph Tyner was instantly separated from the torso of same...and the cell was blown open...

The prison officials and cops first thought that this was an attempted prison escape... I remember reading the headlines in several papers ..."attempted prison break on death row"..etc...then, and only then...after an investigation, and the searching the prison...did the phone tapes of Tony Cimo and PeeWee Gaskins emerge.....and Tony Cimo was ultimately convicted and sentence for killing Tyner...He received a 25 year sentenced, suspended upon service of 30 months..(2 and 1/2 years)...the jury was very, very sympathethic to Tony Cimo after what happened.....he served his time...Oh, PeeWee Gaskins received the death penalty for killing the nigger, Tyner....and it was carried out 1n 1991...

Tony Cimo died of a prescription overdose in 2001......having never fully recovered from the devastating murder of his parents....Bill and Myrtle Moon...I called him a hero....not because of what he had done in revenge (several movies about this were made and all distorted the facts)...but because Tony Cimo was himself a victim of nigger crime....His parents, whom he loved dearly....and were pillars of their community, were murdered, senselessly, by a nigger, who robbed them of a few bucks in cash....and went on to brag and laugh about the evil committed....Tony Cimo was pushed over the edge...he took justice into his own hands for sure....and justice was served...Thats the story of Tony Cimo.

JIGABOOU
01-26-2012, 11:29 PM
This man's name is Tony Cimo...I have a personal involvement twist to this story which you might find interesting for a couple of reasons...I want to attach a link about Tony when I write this story.....but being deficient in technology...I want to do this right..If you want...google Tony Cimo and check back...I promise you all...this is a story every human needs to know about...and I will expound on this very soon...stay tuned.....

..you have my attention.

Need to rent the movie.

themaster1555
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM

I'm going to watch this movie I have never heard of this before thanks for the post

flintwizard
01-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Is this him???

flintwizard
01-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Is this him???

Sorry, the image wasnt attatched.