PDA

View Full Version : Niggers and laxatives.

Mauser98
10-21-2011, 02:40 AM
It seems that niggers are infatuated with laxatives. I shit you not, I have worked in two grocery stores, and they buy assloads of laxatives, enemas, Activia yogurt, prune juice, ANYTHING to facilitate a huge dump. Maybe they eat the shit or play in it. Someone enlighten me.

Shiney
10-21-2011, 02:42 AM
This link should explain all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenkum

groidavoid
10-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Just trying to release the inner self...

Mauser98
10-21-2011, 02:44 AM
SHIT! Why didn't I remember Jenkem? I swear, if they are calling the cops every time a white person buys Draino or batteries, they should record every time a nigger buys prune juice, to stop the production of Jenkem.

Bleeding Kansas
10-21-2011, 03:41 AM
ONE - Niggers eat a diet of fast food chicken and grease and grape drank. Their diet is terrible, resulting in severe backups.

TWO - Niggers are jenkum factories. They produce this product, bottle it, and par-tay!

Tahlet
10-21-2011, 04:23 AM
It seems that niggers are infatuated with laxatives. I shit you not, I have worked in two grocery stores, and they buy assloads of laxatives, enemas, Activia yogurt, prune juice, ANYTHING to facilitate a huge dump. Maybe they eat the shit or play in it. Someone enlighten me.

You forgot sows and their douches.

http://koko.org/world/signpics/images/sign_stink.jpg

Ibenohambone
10-21-2011, 05:37 AM
They're pregnant.....helps them shit out the turdlets!

woulda picked my own...
10-21-2011, 06:43 AM
I think it was "Goin' Crazy (from the heat)"... it opens with a monster sheboon saying 'my doctor says, I have to take a laxative!' the clerk replies 'not in my store you don't!', and then reveals himself to be a potential oildriller when she gets to the counter and he says 'our lips are so close...' and the beast replies, 'eewwwie... not if you was the last immigrant grocer on Earth, Honey!'
Funny shit. I loved MTV in the eighties before 'Yo MTV Raps!' Niggerization killed it for me. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Jeff
10-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Increased jenkem production

Placentia Jackscoon
10-21-2011, 03:27 PM
why do they use so many laxatives, enemas, etc?

We all knos the nigger's perfered sexual act is anal sex...........

dhey gotta clean out dah hole :bricks:banhammer

Simian
10-21-2011, 04:46 PM
They think it will stop them from shitting through their skin.

pork
10-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Pain meds will cause that.

Ku Klux Klam
10-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Aside from all of the previous hilarious responses it probably all boils down to fat nasty sheboons getting caught up in the weight loss craze but still too stupid to pull off the feedbag and quit scarfing down all of the taxpayer paid for munchies that they buy with their welfare and food stamps. They figure that if they can shit out more than they eat they will lose weight. I figure it is typical nigger logic although in my nigger studies I have not noticed that particular trend but I have not been involved in retail in many years.

Probably something like the ancient Romans supposedly did with their eating binges and barfatoriums and such. Niggers enjoying their indulgences.

PCT_Reborn
10-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Their own jenkum factories to produce a cheap high.

NigHeist
10-22-2011, 01:15 PM
I think it was "Goin' Crazy (from the heat)"... it opens with a monster sheboon saying 'my doctor says, I have to take a laxative!' the clerk replies 'not in my store you don't!', and then reveals himself to be a potential oildriller when she gets to the counter and he says 'our lips are so close...' and the beast replies, 'eewwwie... not if you was the last immigrant grocer on Earth, Honey!'
Funny shit. I loved MTV in the eighties before 'Yo MTV Raps!' Niggerization killed it for me. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Yes, it all died around 1989. Too much nig nog taking root....but music videos were waning by that time anyway

Niggers...always a day late to the party.

NigHeist
10-22-2011, 01:18 PM
The laxatives go hand in hand with antacids. There used to be a Pepcid AC commercial sometime in the 1990s where an old nigger is talking to his niece or daughter. She asks if he can handle the heat and he smiles, then replies I GOT MAH APPATAIZUH (appetizer) while holding up his bottle of Pepcid AC. Now THAT was a fucking commercial !

"Smoked ribs ain't gunn take mee down, no suh....I got's mah appataizuh!"

Stinkynigs
10-23-2011, 06:19 PM
They're trying to turn White.

hellbilly
10-25-2011, 06:59 AM
This link should explain all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenkum

you gotta be shitting me ! lol :rock