PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are on the verge of bankrupting Social Security Disability

Warning
08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
In case you didn't know, Social Security Disability has been inundated with niggers whose only disability is the laziness and aversion to work inherent in the nigger species. Clinton signed "welfare reform" into law in the mid-90's; the law basically said that people could not collect welfare for more than 5 years total in their lives (with, I'm sure, enough loopholes to drive a truck through, but that's another story). As a result, the niggers had to find a new way to get money. We all know that getting a job was never a consideration that entered the equation as a way for niggers to acquire cash. No, they immediately looked for government programs that would continue to hand out the cash. This led them to Social Security Disability. All they had to do was find a doctor in the hood who would declare them unable to work and presto! - free money for the rest of their life! Keep this in mind when reading the article, especially the part where it mentions that SSDI applications are up 50% from a decade ago. Welfare reform began kicking in around 2001 - 2002 because Clinton signed the bill into law in August 1996. Add 5 years of lifetime benefits to 1996 and you get August 2001.

http://news.yahoo.com/social-security-disability-verge-insolvency-090119318.html

Laid-off workers and aging baby boomers are flooding Social Security's disability program with benefit claims, pushing the financially strapped system toward the brink of insolvency.

Applications are up nearly 50 percent over a decade ago as people with disabilities lose their jobs and can't find new ones in an economy that has shed nearly 7 million jobs.

The stampede for benefits is adding to a growing backlog of applicants many wait two years or more before their cases are resolved and worsening the financial problems of a program that's been running in the red for years.

New congressional estimates say the trust fund that supports Social Security disability will run out of money by 2017, leaving the program unable to pay full benefits, unless Congress acts. About two decades later, Social Security's much larger retirement fund is projected to run dry as well.

A "stampede for benefits", huh? Hmmm...where else have I seen a "stampede for benefits"? :think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKxCATYCJk

ANH
08-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Niggers and crimmigrants scam this system with gusto, a fact ignored by neo-cons that try to demonize the elderly as the source of the system's woes.

sicklecell
08-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Niggers and crimmigrants scam this system with gusto, a fact ignored by neo-cons that try to demonize the elderly as the source of the system's woes.

Don't forget that it was 0bamacare that cut $500 billion from Medicare. I have no love for the neo-con traitors, but take a look at the CNN and MSNBC message boards. There is nothing but contempt and hatred for the elderly. It's coming from the liberals and they want to do a Logan's Run on those "racist old white folks" who represent the old America that 0bunghole seeks to destroy and replace with a multi-cult hellhole

ANH
08-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Don't forget that it was 0bamacare that cut $500 billion from Medicare. I have no love for the neo-con traitors, but take a look at the CNN and MSNBC message boards. There is nothing but contempt and hatred for the elderly. It's coming from the liberals and they want to do a Logan's Run on those "racist old white folks" who represent the old America that 0bunghole seeks to destroy and replace with a multi-cult hellhole

Agreed. The hatred comes from both sides of the aisle. Both parties are made up of privileged rich pigs that couldn't care less about white America, elderly or otherwise.

h8kneegrows
08-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Just take a step back for a moment,and consider the insanity of running a $12 TRILLION deficit and allowing niggers to rob the taxpayer of even more billions.....or is it me,am I missing something?

On top of that Obama nigger signs an executive order freezing all hiring in the government unless the applicants are niggers. If they are a nigger they get the job. The only freezing it does is against YT.
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/?m=0 I don't know if that link will work.

Lumbergh
08-22-2011, 12:24 AM
I wish I could elect to stop paying into Social Security...what a waste of perfectly good investment money...

Reformed
08-22-2011, 12:46 AM
I see this all the time. The niggers are working the system HARDCORE with SSI for children and for learning disabilities and mental disorders for the adults. The amounts of ADD, ADHD, bipolar, borderline, depressed, etc niggers in South Georgia is monumental. Its a complete bilking of the system.

Mammy gets welfare, WIC, food stamps/EBT card, has "buy pole ah 'n shit!" so she gets SSI
:bbl

The nigglets, every single one of them has something physically or mentally wrong with them. Well, above and beyond just being a nigger. Paycheck, paycheck, paycheck.

Section 8 for the rent, food stamps and school food programs for the food, and all the other b.s. fo' the nigger clothes and nigger cars and shit. A nigga's gotta shine, homey. Pimp dat system. Get dat paypah!

:gang.

A fambly like that could easily be bilking the system for 10 or 20 checks or more a month, checks every other week.

Evil Jumbi
08-22-2011, 01:21 AM
seeing all those niggers running reminds me of a stampede.

700Lbs sows charging with 17 niglets in tow trying to get a free house.

Placentia Jackscoon
08-22-2011, 01:23 AM
As some of you know from reading my -previous posts, I have a disability from a car accident. I libs in the state of Michigan, aka Nigger handout central.

I worked a full time job these past 35 years. My insurance? I get sent to a nigger clinic in Detroit, where all the niggers go and sit until a doctor, any doctor, will see them. Employers charge so much for insurance and then send employees to these shit clinics.

As I have posted before, the black churches in the Detroit area are telling their members how to fill out paperwork and where to go to doctors to get their claims approved. Johnny Cochran's law firm has an office in Detroit, handling nigger's SSI claims.... "I gots my check" claims the nog in the commerical.

If you are a yt, you wait and wait and wait and wait and then are denied just about the time your time limit is up.

Most of the bucks on SSI in this area walk with a limp and a cane, as a result of a "dribes by shooting" or being shot by a racist cop as they innocently were at the scene of a crime. Imagine that!

And the libtards keep giving and giving and giving until there is nothing left for anyone else, some who truly need it.

Niggers sit on their ass, eat their EBT food, gain weight and then cry they gots the high blood pressure and dey legs can't support their massive bodies, so they get on SSI.

They get SSI, and when they do, they are supposed to be taken OFF eveything else ( WIC, welfare, ADC, EBT, Section 8 ) but then they apply for hardship cases cuz they got 8 kids and "no man" around, even tho he be living there 24/7 when state inspectors aren't there to investigate.

It's funny how the gov't feels so guilty over slavery and continues to make it up to the niggers. In Michigan, if you are white you are screwed.

shadranok
08-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid are all evil, they were evil on the day of inception. Only now are we getting pissed off because niggers are better at evil than we are. The money is removed from us by force of arms. This is called stealing.Yet the silence from our pulpits(nigger and white) on this matter is deafening!

These programs were designed to destroy families. They are doing a damn good job on both nigger and white families.

You don't fix evil, you destroy it!

Any more anti commies out there?

SmithandWesson
08-22-2011, 04:22 AM
My favorite type of Social Security Disability nigger is the 800lb sow driving around walmart in her electric wheelchair because BEING A FAT FUCKING HERPES INFESTED WHORE PIECE OF SHIT IS APPARENTLY A DISABILITY!!!!!!!

Tyrese
08-22-2011, 05:15 AM

So true.

I remember a post you made some time ago about how cutting social security for the elderly was a bullshit move the Republicans were trying to pull.

I looked into it further, and man were you ever right.

The niggers and illegals are putting the massive strain on all social programs, not elderly who worked and payed into SS their entire lives, while niggers sat around and payed into nothing.

I can't believe those fuckers would try something like that.

I'll be changing to an independent voter in 2012.

Zorro
08-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Nancy Pelosi and John McCain immediately come to mind with your statement.

Both parties are made up of privileged rich pigs that couldn't care less about white America, elderly or otherwise.

*wolf7*
08-22-2011, 06:05 AM
You ARE missing something. The ZOG is NOT 'running a deficit' of $12 trillion.'
The deficit this year is about $1.6 trillion. The DEBT is presently about $14.3 trillion and will increase to about $16.7 trillion by the end of 2012, because of the 'budget deal' reached recently.

niggerloverNOT
08-22-2011, 07:35 AM
I used to view Social Security as no better than welfare...until I became suddenly disabled. I has multiple organ failure out of the blue and my condition keeps me from working. My hands are impacted, so even a step down from a six-figure position to ringing up Happy Meals (read "retraining") was not an option for me. I can keyboard at times when my hands feel ok, but this could come intermittently any time of the day or night - most positions don't work around such random-ness (new word) as I can't even call is a schedule. I feel ok when I feel ok and there is no rhyme, reason or schedule to it.

It didn't come easy to be approved for SSDI but it happened after two and a half years . It's quite a blow to not be able to earn what I used to, and to feel like I have something of value to contribute. I miss the camaraderie of being around my co-workers all day. I know that I have worked my ass off my whole life and paid taxes that went to feed house and clothe niggers. I don't feel the need to apologize - it wasn't a choice I made, unlike squeezing out shitlets that I can't afford. Accidents happen, even to good people sometimes.
THAT is what pisses me off! You're absolutely right, you didn't ask for your condition. You are VERY deserving of our so-called "safety net", but no, fuck that, you be White (forgive my presumption if you're not, just playing the odds!)!
Something has to give. And I truly believe it will. I'm afraid that doesn't help you any but there IS a revolution brewing, a WHITE revolution. I wish I could say something truly helpful to you, please know my prayers are going out to you.

begonekoon
08-22-2011, 01:25 PM
If obamby wins in 2012, I think half the country WILL stop paying into these programs. What are they going to do, lock us all up? We can help our neighbors in other ways than giving money to the corrupt federal government.

ANH
08-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid are all evil, they were evil on the day of inception. Only now are we getting pissed off because niggers are better at evil than we are. The money is removed from us by force of arms. This is called stealing.Yet the silence from our pulpits(nigger and white) on this matter is deafening!

These programs were designed to destroy families. They are doing a damn good job on both nigger and white families.

You don't fix evil, you destroy it!

Any more anti commies out there?
I really don't follow the reasoning here. Social Security and Medicaid/Medicare IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM AND INTENT were not "evil" and certainly not designed to destroy families. They have morphed into something other than what they were originally intended to do and what they have morphed into is a breeding program for niggers and crimmigrants. That is the part that needs to stop.

So true.

I remember a post you made some time ago about how cutting social security for the elderly was a bullshit move the Republicans were trying to pull.

I looked into it further, and man were you ever right.

The niggers and illegals are putting the massive strain on all social programs, not elderly who worked and payed into SS their entire lives, while niggers sat around and payed into nothing.

I can't believe those fuckers would try something like that.

I'll be changing to an independent voter in 2012.
I've been an Independent all my life. Republicunts have buffaloed working class Americans into believing they're on their side (and unrestrained capitalism cures all) when the fact is they want to fuck them just as hard as the Demonrats. It kills me when these people sing the praises of Ronald Reagan, someone who did everything he could to screw them.

That's one reason I've been Libertarian for quite some time. The Dems/Repubs are two sides of the same coin -- and that coin is spent to screw White america, one way or another.

Damn straight. The whole damn ESTABLISHMENT is rotten to the core. thumbsup

shadranok
09-07-2011, 04:16 AM
I used to view Social Security as no better than welfare...until I became suddenly disabled. I has multiple organ failure out of the blue and my condition keeps me from working. My hands are impacted, so even a step down from a six-figure position to ringing up Happy Meals (read "retraining") was not an option for me. I can keyboard at times when my hands feel ok, but this could come intermittently any time of the day or night - most positions don't work around such random-ness (new word) as I can't even call is a schedule. I feel ok when I feel ok and there is no rhyme, reason or schedule to it.

It didn't come easy to be approved for SSDI but it happened after two and a half years . It's quite a blow to not be able to earn what I used to, and to feel like I have something of value to contribute. I miss the camaraderie of being around my co-workers all day. I know that I have worked my ass off my whole life and paid taxes that went to feed house and clothe niggers. I don't feel the need to apologize - it wasn't a choice I made, unlike squeezing out shitlets that I can't afford. Accidents happen, even to good people sometimes.

No offence intended jeanied711. All I'm saying is that in a country that didn't steal money from you all your life to so THEY could look out for YOUR future with YOUR MONEY, you could have had that money to buy more insurance and make more investments for yourself. Of course it was impossible for you to use that money to build your safety net because it was stolen from you. If you didn't have the unfortunate disability, you would have the money to help out unfortunate people the you care about and not people the the governmant cares about.

If we didn't have government safety nets, good old fashioned fear would lite a fire under most of our asses to set asside for dark days.The idea that Big Brother will take care of us has made soft and turned us all into farm animals. Now we wonder why a cattle prod is being shoved up our asses and we are being driven up the shute. Well, we are sheep who decided that letting the wolves look after us was a peachy idea.Guess what's for dinner?

I don't in the least condemn you for taking back the money you had stolen from you. I will probably get some of mine back too.
But nor will I back down from my unalloyed hatred for the welfare state.These 20 year old kids now are paying for Fica, Medicare, Medicaide and they will never ever see 1 freaking dime when misfortune hits them.The welfare state is designed to turn us into slaves and absolutly nothing more.It destroyed Rome, the USSR, and is in the process of destroying the USA.

Good luck, and hang in there chimper!