PDA

View Full Version : just venting....

Nigger Knocker79
05-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I am new to this great site and am not sure where this should be posted. I have no hatred toward any race of human whatsoever, but as a white male I am sick of the universal racial double standard. I think that it's fucked up when Intolerant and KFC get shut down for violating terms of service (providing actual facts) when niggers are allowed to call for the outright murder of whites in their blogs with no fear of reprisal. I hate no race of human, however if I express pride in regard to my heritage it is automatically considered a statement of hate. I think that it's fucked up that niggers are rewarded for their racial orientation while whites are taught to feel guilty for theirs. An exclusive black anything is viewed by mainstream media as progressive while anything exclusively white is viewed as hateful and racist. Where in the words WHITE PRIDE do you see anything that expresses hate for another race? It's funny how BLACK STAR POWER is acceptable but WHITE PRIDE is considered hateful. I guess that ethnic pride can only apply to non-whites to be considered okay. Again, I love HUMANS of all races, but this media induced hype that niggers are not only human but privileged has got to go. This notion is nothing more than government supported racism and is un-American. Maybe when niggers are looting the politicians homes who enable them will they finally see that the "racists" were right.

Nigger Knocker79
05-27-2008, 09:38 PM
I know without a doubt that the violent savage nigger beast is not human. I just feel that it is a shame that humans are taught from birth to accept these dangerous animals as humans of a "different color". We all know that this is an outright lie. Niggers are nothing more than obsolete farm equipment.

Intolerant
05-27-2008, 09:54 PM
I feel your frustration NK! You are definitely in the right place...let it all out. You make very good points!aaahhh

skillet
05-27-2008, 10:23 PM
yea, you're among friends here.........as these good people well know, I used to work in a niggerfuxated ER, well, the sad fact is, it wasn't always that way.....the nignogs are infesting my area, and the whites and other races are getting more fed up and leaving.

The way I see it, having niggers and human beings living in close proximity to one another is a violation of nature...those stupid liberals know it too, but unlike us, they are hypocritical to the core. The upper echelon of liberals live in gated communities and wouldn't go near a nigger neighborhood if their life depended on it. Integration is one of the biggest follies of the 20th century.

Alucard
05-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Nigger knocker

It is called 'special rights'. I was just at my political web community. The other day a nigger named UCLA was throwing his usual tantrum. I told him not to chimp-out and management deleted my post.

Now in another thread, some 69 made an anti-semitic remark and called Jews; heb's. Needless to say, it won't be deleted.

Niggers have special rights in the media, entertainment, government and academia. When they bomb tests, it isn't because they are dumb apes or that they skipped class or didn't do the homework. NO, its because the test is 'culturally bias' even though immigrants can pass it.

They can publicly say 'kill whitey' and the media still makes them out to be the victim yet when whites are horribly murdered, IF!! it is mentioned at all, it is put in a paragraph, on the back page with no mention of race. But when some low-down, cheap, little slut niggress makes a phony rape charge against humans, it is front page international news for months.

Make sure to call them on it if it happens in real life. In my critical thinking class the teacher attempted to make it seem that nigger drug dealers get arrested and serve time more than whites. I pointed out that niggers tend to sell drugs on the street while humans sell drugs behind closed doors thus needing a warrant to make an arrest -unlike a street dealer.

It shut her up.

Alucard
05-27-2008, 10:40 PM
I know without a doubt that the violent savage nigger beast is not human

The Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Native Americans, Mexicans and many more don't think so. It is only the whites who have been brainwashed into believing these savages are victims of this society.

Shaniqua
05-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Nigger Knocker;
You're in the right place. Nobody here thinks niggers are human and I know that I'm sick of the double standards. We're lucky to have a place like this to vent in!:rock