PDA

View Full Version : Whites are genetic defects of niggers

Bella Noggin
09-18-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.geocities.com/joao_marri/africapart21.html

"THE ORIGIN OF THE WHITE RACE

According to Dr. Cress-Welsing, white people are albino mutants, in other words, the cause of white skin is because of albinism which is a genetic defect of Black people. Leprosy is also a factor as evidenced in the Bible which speaks of leprosy turning the skin as white as snow, and in Exodus 4 verse 7 God shows Moses miracles so he can prove to the children of Israel that He sent him."

"White people, who are undoubtedly a genetic mutant albino population or the offspring of the original Black people, have appeared through a number of ways. The story of ‘Snowflake’ dramatically illustrates how it is possible for whites to come into being from blacks: Born of coal black parents, this albino gorilla named “Snowflake” has platinum blond hair, white (pink) skin, and blue eyes! (National Geographic: Mar. 67, Oct. 70). Similarly in Panama, particularly among the San Blas Indians are albino natives that also have blond hair and blue eyes! They are often indistinguishable from blond Northern Europeans! Edomites are whites that descended from an albino named Esau who was born ruddy (red) & hairy according to the Bible. (Gen. 25:25) The Bible refers to white skin as leprosy (Num. 12:10-12, Lev. 13) and reports that a race of people, (Gahazites), was born white due to being cursed! (II Kings 5:27) Bible scholars credit Japheth (a son of Noah) as fathering a (Black) people who settled in the north, ultimately becoming the Caucasian Race."

"In order to avoid confronting the true meaning of their skin whiteness as a mutation and genetic deficiency state from the Black norm, whites proclaim their origin to be Greek, but deep within the subconscious psyche of the white collective memory is an awareness of their origin amongst Blacks; that Blacks were their parents and that they were the offspring of Blacks who had suffered from the skin condition of Albinism or the leprous curse from God."

UncleTom
09-18-2008, 11:34 PM
Albino niggers are not caucasian, the albino nigger has a sloping forehead, flaring nostrils, nappy head, of the regular nigger.

Niggers just use the aformentioned myth to make themselves feel better, much like the flying Egyptian myth.

CoonTownYT
09-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Of all nigger logic and theories, this one is one of the most widespread and dumbest of them all. We're talking about niggers here, so that says A LOT. The thing is, niggers are not capable of analytical thinking, so these absolutely ridiculous theories are passed off as fact and the niggers just take them and run with it.

When I was younger, I took a keen interest in genetics and studied it thoroughly. One of the traits that interested me most was albinism. There are many types of albinism, it comes in many forms. However, to say that all whites are albinos is nothing but delusional nigger bullshit. Big surprises there.

Firstly, albinism is a recessive trait. According to a handy-dandy Punnet Square, if one person who has albinism mates with a normal human being who is NOT heterozygous for the gene, the resulting offspring has about a 25% chance of showing it phenotypically (expressing the trait physically). That simple fact throws that theory right out the window. If a white person (an albino :rolleyes) mates with an Asian or Hispanic, the offspring will show characteristics of both races. If an albino mates with a normal white, the offspring, as mentioned before, has a 25% chance of showing the trait physically OR if not then they appear completely normal (even though there's a very good chance that person now carries the gene for albinism). The person WILL NOT appear to be a mix of albino and normal, because it's a RECESSIVE TRAIT YOU STUPID NIGGER.

Moreover, one only needs to look at what albinism really means in order to see that the theory is bullshit, not that the niggers are interested in facts or anything. It is a recessive trait that results (mostly) in a congenital absence of melanin in the skin, hair and eyes. There is more than one type of albinism, but in general we're speaking of tyrosinase-negative oculocutaenous albinism, which is what comes to mind when people think of the term "albino". Persons with this type of albinism have extremely light hair (ranging from almost translucent to blonde), very pale skin (ranging from almost translucent to a peach/flesh color), and eye color ranging from pink (rare) to blue or light gray. The pupils reflect red (may not be immediately apparent and only in certain lighting) due to the absence of color. This type of albinism occurs in approximately one in 25,000 whites, whereas the rate is four times higher in niggers due to the outrageous amount of inbreeding and muh dik.

I could go on and on, but these few facts just annihilate the nigger's theory. What makes me even more mad is that this nigger docca will probably make more than I ever will. This nigger is a DOCCA and doesn't even know what albinism is. Absolutely amazing.

Massa Charlie
09-19-2008, 12:28 AM
The premise of this "albino nigger" theory is bogus from the outset. Even those learned "scientists" who claim that there are 3 races of Human (Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid) will tell you the distinctions are NOT based on pigmentation. The distinction between the "3 races," from the official standpoint, is in the structure of facial bones. That's why it's possible to identify a fucking skeleton as a Caucasian, a Mongol, or a goddamned nigger.

For that matter, there are Human Beings whose pigmentation is black as the ace of spades, but they are Caucasian — the indigenous people of India, for example, have very dark skin, but they are Caucasian. In fact, many Indian anthropologists advocate a theory that the Aryan race originated in India. A curious notion, no doubt, but it indicates that the black Indians DO NOT consider themselves niggers. They're not.

Certainly, facial structure is the traditional method of "racial" identification. More recent genetic discoveries have revealed that the African nigger is a distinctly different species — of course, the published studies are not so bold as to refer to niggers as a "different species," but they DO say that the nigger has HUNDREDS of more genetic markers than Caucasians and Mongols, indicating that the nigger is a much older species.

Much older DOES NOT mean "much smarter," obviously... The nigger animal, like the Neanderthal, existed for hundreds of thousands of years without ever developing higher intelligence. The nigger remained isolated and inbred deep in the Africa interior, never migrating beyond its feeding ground, never developing high intelligence, high art, architecture, government, nor anything else. Like the Neanderthal, the nigger was and is an obsolete animal species that never achieved humanity.

Scientists KNOW THIS, they just can't SAY IT in terms the general populace might understand.

:hnk

Slave Master Cl
09-19-2008, 03:11 AM
Albinos are pure white anyways, where niggers are shitskin creatures which some tend to act human, but always figure out a way not to be. Haven't heard a such thing as an Albino nigger, must be a wigger or a human nigger wannabe is what that sound like to me.

SoopaFly
09-19-2008, 06:36 AM
We just have to basically understand, and this is evident by just visiting one of their hoods or watching them at Groidmart, that negroids have not progressed hardly at all in hundreds of years. White people have put men into space/on the moon, built tremendous skyscrapers and bridges, and come up with fantastic medical breakthroughs....etc. The negroid is still dancing around in the street and on youtube to drumbeat type music, destroying their own homes and neighborhoods, killing their own women and children with weapons and diseases, snorting/eating their own feces, and failing horribly in schools like you wouldn't believe. They talk about taking care of all their problems, but on the whole, haven't done much of anything. They don't have a clue where to begin since things are so bad. Since they feel like the lowest of the low, from seeing the white people progress daily, and just sitting doing nothing for themselves, in order to make themselves feel better, they make things up instead of really doing something. They have become the self-made victims of what is called "Confirmation Bias". Confirmation Bias is a real thing, and is when a person or race tries to force new (or fabricated) information to fit their preconceptions of the world. In a nutshell, since they are unable to improve, they make up fairietales to make themselves feel or sound important. Think about this folks. We didn't hear these ridiculous fables and tall-tales 30 or 40 years ago. Now they are going crazy. This is the generation of believing bullshit now. "If the TV says it, it's true. If a cRapper says it it's true. I heard it on MTV.", and on and on. "I beez and exspurt on everythang". They even sling these yarns about how they are distantly related to some bimbo or dickhead in hollywood. That's totally laughable. I think we are witnessing mass brain damage. Something to do with their evolution from the wild.

I am white, I have a Anglo-Nordic background, I don't have big lips, a big ass that sticks out, and I certainly don't have a skull-shape that resembles a primate.

Albino this...

Mr. Drummond
09-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I don't remember big fat lips, flat noses, and low IQs being listed amongst albinism's indicators.

Eve
09-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh PLEASE!!! Albinoism is in everything. It's a genetic thing. It has NOTHING to do with Whites descending from Niggers. That's TOTAL Wishful thinking on Niggers' part. Just another verbal Tap Dance Niggers do to make themselves feel superior. Please Nigga, don't link me to YOU.

It figures Niggas would come up with such SHIT!! It never ceases to amaze me what they come up with then spread around like it's GOSPIL like f*cking an infant cures AIDS.

Mad Max
09-19-2008, 04:30 PM
The only things that ever mutated from a nigger is crime, disease and taxpayer funded social programs that were designed as a hand up but, mutated into a lifestyle!

The nigger started at mile post marker "0" thousands of years ago and has not advanced from that spot yet. The nigger is like a parrot that mimics sounds to resemble speech but when it fails it distorts the sounds to babble (niggerbabble).

Find one place on earth where the nigger has shown up and made civilization better and you could win a Pulitzer prize. The only way niggers can make a place better is by their expulsion....and it's coming!

niggersarelowlife
09-19-2008, 04:33 PM
As others before me noted White does not = Albino. And as other said, it take more than color to ID race. There is the shape of the Skull, The ‘negro aroma’, that the White human does not have. The fact that the nigger has public hair on its head. The various forms of nigger only diseases that has no effect on Humans. The list goes on as to why the nigger ‘race’ does not belong to the Human one.

Koon Kicking Kanga
09-20-2008, 05:01 AM
http://www.geocities.com/joao_marri/africapart21.html

"THE ORIGIN OF THE WHITE RACE

According to Dr. Cress-Welsing, white people are albino mutants, in other words, the cause of white skin is because of albinism

So much for the doctor's "education. Merrian-Webster definition of albino -
"Main Entry:
al·bi·no Listen to the pronunciation of albino
Pronunciation:
\al-ˈbī-(ˌ)nō\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural al·bi·nos
Etymology:
Portuguese, from Spanish, from albo white, from Latin albus
Date:

: an organism exhibiting deficient pigmentation ; especially : a human being that is congenitally deficient in pigment and usually has a milky or translucent skin, white or colorless hair, and eyes with pink or blue iris and deep-red pupil."

An albino has total lack of pigmentation, of skin, eyes and hair. I know of two true albino Humans, brother and sister. Their parents are mornally pigmented, the woman has children, both are normally pigmented. Albinos are also unable to tan their skin.

Fortunately I have never seen an albino boong. I have seen an albino kangaroo, it was born in a zoo, lived a normal life. The same animal in the wild would not have lived long. Its lack of hair colour would have made it an easy target for predators.

Great White Hope
09-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Why should niggers not believe this? Print any message..slap a photo of Jessie Jackson or MLK next to it and it is a fact handed down by god to these apes. It all started with Elenor Rosevelt. May she and her nigger loving shit be roasting in hell at this moment.

Eve
09-20-2008, 01:54 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/nm_gorilla_080411_ssh.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whale080411sshpg2.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=squirrel080411sshnd0.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=peacockrb2.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kangaroo080411ssvpd4.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hedgehog080411sshtf4.jpg

Now saying because albinoism MEANS Whites descended from negros because there are albinos is as ridiculous and disconnected as saying Mambo lips and Monkey noses MEANS all niggers descended from a tree. It just has nothing to do with anything. But then again Niggers all come up with something STUPID and pass it on down the line to the rest of the Niggers to repeat. The TRUTH doesn't make people believe things, it's repetition. You hear the same stupid thing enough times and you start to believe it.

SoopaFly
09-20-2008, 03:35 PM
You wait, the next thing to come down will be "we gots ta change these dikshunarys..deyz gots da rong defynyshuns an dey be raycisss" They'll believe anything, especially if it's one of their own pumpin it out. That's why they like Obongo. Ignorant and deceived.

Sha'Queefer
09-20-2008, 05:12 PM
seriously? isnt Darwins theory of evolution on our side in this case? genetic mutations are what keep species alive. survival of the fittest. although this albino nigger theory is complete hogwash, the niggers didnt realize that they are saying that whites are still superior!

Eve
09-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Evolution is a Theory of Crap. Things were made the way they are. Differences are variations. Nothing Evolved. No new information is added from the environment. It is what it is from the beginning.

Yes, I am a Creationist.

Nigger were MADE Niggers from the beginning. Just as Whites were Whites from the beginning. We are what we are.

Holychinese
09-22-2008, 08:06 AM
If whites are all albino mutants from niggers,then what is the Albino people among the whites..they becomes albino from albino?wow niggers are hilarious.