PDA

View Full Version : Find Nigger-free towns with this interactive map made by a nigger lover!

Exterminanegros
11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
http://sundown.afro.illinois.edu/content.php?file=sundowntowns-whitemap.html

This nigger lover has a project with the goal of ending all "sundown towns" in the United States. Check out this interactive clickable map of the US that lists all of the past and suspected current sundown towns!

We can use this as a guide for where to live. Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri look like great places!

Knowumsane?
11-24-2010, 09:42 PM
What an ass hat.

niggers_suck
11-24-2010, 09:53 PM
He has Tacoma and Seattle listed as "sundown towns".
He's obviously just some liberal faggot making up bullshit in order to sell a few books.

Knowumsane?
11-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I looked up my city and he's got the nigger population numbers WAY low.

There were only a handful in the 70's and now it's crawling with these putrid things.

Actually he's listed the entire county as (possibly) sundown. He's a straight up liar.

May the fleas of 1000 niggers infest his armpits!:brows

Exterminanegros
11-24-2010, 10:07 PM
He has Tacoma and Seattle listed as "sundown towns".
He's obviously just some liberal faggot making up bullshit in order to sell a few books.

Yeah a lot of them are stretches. He lists a lot of towns in the upper Midwest as sundown towns when the truth is that there never were that many niggers there to begin with.

There are a few on there though that I know are from anecdotal evidence from friends who come from those places. Like cops pulling over any nigger driving off of the main highway, etc. The Ozark region is a motherlode of places that don't have any niggerloving.

Crashdown
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a sundown town?

Knowumsane?
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a sundown town?

Towns that supposedly live by the rule that no niggers are allowed in that town when the sun is down.

Exterminanegros
11-24-2010, 11:19 PM
http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/media/gallery/photo/Sundown1_f.jpg

http://sundown.afro.illinois.edu/slideshow2images/09CT4.JPG

Reformed
11-24-2010, 11:43 PM
It has my Wisconsin hick hometown as sundown. Bull. There weren't any blacks within 25 miles of the city and it had nothing to do with sundown. Niggers just didn't want to live there.

Exterminanegros
11-25-2010, 12:46 AM
It has my Wisconsin hick hometown as sundown. Bull. There weren't any blacks within 25 miles of the city and it had nothing to do with sundown. Niggers just didn't want to live there.

Exactly!

A lot of these are just on a list to be investigated by a bunch of nosy niggerlovers. Either way, this does provide leads to good nigger-free places. Some of them are within an hour commute to a big city.

Dwight Mansburden
11-25-2010, 01:20 AM
I used to live in Reedsport, Oregon...back in the 1970s.

There were no niggers there then...and there are no niggers there now.

:dats

John Reb
11-25-2010, 04:22 AM
We got no niggers at Lexington Alabama for shore,use to be sign on the side of the road that read "dont let the sun go down on you black man'.No more problems!thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup