View Full Version : USA nigger statistics map

LaTrine Jakscoon
08-27-2008, 01:22 AM
http://blackdemographics.com/Black_Population_Map3.jpg

http://blackdemographics.com/

Undertow
08-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Great post Hekate.thumbsup

That map looks fairly accurate but I am pretty sure some parts in Central IL should be in the red color.

Check out the Miss, LA and AR region, Jesus. I couldn't imagine.

Also check out the under 5% nigger areas. Phoenix? For a town above a million people to have less than 5% nigger is remarkable

Looking at this map it looks like Portland, Boise, Salt Lake City, Reno, Albuquerque, and Omaha have 5% nigger or less.

What's the deal with Alaska? I think it shows Anchorage and Fairbanks with some niggers. I would have thought Alaska would be the last place niggers would be.

Also, on that link you can check the metro areas for a nigger count. The metro count is a more accurate count of a community. For example, I grew up in a town that was about 120,000 but the metro area was 330,000. However,the niggers didn't really wonder into the suburbs, thank God.

Another thing that site mentions is that in the South, you see niggers in the country, which is true. In the Midwest, if you see a nigger in the country, people take notice, big time !

All in all, that map tells the tale of where niggers are in America.

Rowtonda
08-27-2008, 09:04 AM
HOLY SHIT!!! 2,147,913 Coons live in my metro area.

That Nigger blip in Alaska is because there is an Air Force and Army base there. One of the major problems in military towns is that the gubment relocates niggers to areas that were once nigger free zones.

ANH
08-27-2008, 03:54 PM
The deep south is in deep shit. And what the hell is that brown blob in the middle of Alaska???

TexanTiredofNiggers
08-28-2008, 03:25 AM
Looks like cancer and it also looks like it is spreading.

PunqueRoquer
08-28-2008, 05:38 AM
Niggers are making the USA look like a rotting cow carcass!

t_evl1
08-29-2008, 04:58 AM
good to know that if I ever get the hell out of this shithole louisiana, there aren't any niggers in the northwest

KFCISFORNIGGERS
08-29-2008, 05:24 AM
The deep south is in deep shit. And what the hell is that brown blob in the middle of Alaska???

That is Fairbanks the military has a base there and for some reason they import alot of niggers. I use to live up near there and I was amazed at how many niggers I seen in Alaska.

I_lubs_me_sum_jenkem
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
When I return to the States from Japan, I think I'll try Big Sky country. A friend who lives in N. Dakota says he hardly ever sees niggers, and even then, they're passing through or are real tame.

KAN KAN KLAN
08-31-2008, 08:21 PM
this isturbing map, looks like what it is? a healthy body, infected with desease(which is just what niggers are.a desease) in order to save the body from distruction. urgent treatment is essental, to disentfect, ellimate, exterminate the cancerous growth. only then will the body be restored to it's healthy, pre slavery days.

lilywhitelady
08-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Looks like cancer and it also looks like it is spreading.
:potdthumbsup:thup

McCauley
08-31-2008, 10:07 PM
When I return to the States from Japan, I think I'll try Big Sky country. A friend who lives in N. Dakota says he hardly ever sees niggers, and even then, they're passing through or are real tame.

Somalis are being imported to this area.

lilywhitelady
08-31-2008, 10:10 PM
According to this map, I'm living smack dab in the middle of nigger infestation.:hammer

greeneyed phoenix
08-31-2008, 11:30 PM
During one of the recent spaceshuttle missions, one of the pilots looked out the window and said " wow we really gott'a do something about this." And when the media got a hold of it, they actually thought the pilot was talking about global warming.

oooga-booga
10-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Just like that GPS gadget, Tom-Tom, someone needs to port this info into a mobile database. You could call it, Nig-Nig.

DJ StoopNig
10-06-2008, 03:26 AM
America needs to :suicide.

nocturnal
10-06-2008, 03:42 AM
This makes me want to move west. Far west. I thought that there was little else that could make me hate Detroit even more.
On the bright side, Devil's Night is coming up, so maybe the niggers barbecuing themselves will bring the population down below 6 digits.-nigflame

scbeachbum
10-23-2008, 06:35 AM
This makes me want to move west. Far west. I thought that there was little else that could make me hate Detroit even more.
On the bright side, Devil's Night is coming up, so maybe the niggers barbecuing themselves will bring the population down below 6 digits.-nigflame

Niggers are like cockroaches, its only a matter of time before they invade the west as well. Its sad, but its going to be impossible for future generations to avoid the roaches.

Kronus
10-29-2008, 03:46 AM
Wild negros have 17% White DNA:what
10% wild negros are more than 50% percent white:dats
Louisiana niggers have the most White in them:dog
50 million Whites have at least one negro ancestor:geek
And they still are full of hate for Whites and the most racist creatures on this planet!:beware

BananaTreeClimber
10-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Well so much for thinking niggers with some white DNA in them may be the only civilized niggers. This completely disproves that theory.

New Orleans has the whitest niggers around, yet aren't they higher in crime, rape, murders per capita than Detroit is? I thought NO after Katrina was just a nigger shithole. Good to know those shitskins are full of white genes and they still act like that. Bunch of coons fresh off the boat from Afreeka would probably behave better than the Nigger Orleans coons.

Sha'Queefer
10-30-2008, 06:29 PM
yet another attempt to sweep the truth under the rug. UGH!

Ravenwood
10-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Move to free state Wyoming, it looks nigger free. :dats

WeeWuzHongree
03-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Well so much for thinking niggers with some white DNA in them may be the only civilized niggers. This completely disproves that theory.

New Orleans has the whitest niggers around, yet aren't they higher in crime, rape, murders per capita than Detroit is? I thought NO after Katrina was just a nigger shithole. Good to know those shitskins are full of white genes and they still act like that. Bunch of coons fresh off the boat from Afreeka would probably behave better than the Nigger Orleans coons.

Trust me, there are plenty of full blooded silverback niggers around New Orleans but coalburning has been going on since the city has existed between the Spanish and the niggers, then the French and the niggers, and now the coalburning continues with low class white whores. In and around the New Orleans area is probably one of the highest concentrations of coalburners in the US. I see them around all the time with their mutant offspring. I have even seen where the coalburning has become multigenerational.

If you come here for vacation, and I don't know why you would unless you're a college student, stay away from the locals. Some may appear human but they have been tainted by the Congo. :burner

Robert Wayne
04-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Trust me, there are plenty of full blooded silverback niggers around New Orleans but coalburning has been going on since the city has existed between the Spanish and the niggers, then the French and the niggers, and now the coalburning continues with low class white whores. In and around the New Orleans area is probably one of the highest concentrations of coalburners in the US. I see them around all the time with their mutant offspring. I have even seen where the coalburning has become multigenerational.

If you come here for vacation, and I don't know why you would unless you're a college student, stay away from the locals. Some may appear human but they have been tainted by the Congo. :burner

I can't imagine why anybody would move to New Orleans. I live in Lake Charles, 200 miles west, and it's bad enough here. There are niggers galore in the western part of the state, but I think New Orleans may have even more niggers than the deepest part of the Congo. :na

Roadking01
04-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Ya there's nigger in alaska.I have family up there, they were surprised to see nigger up there too!

Soulja Boon
04-02-2009, 03:19 PM
If this is a pro-nigger statistic site, why the fuck do they put this right smack dab on the front page?

* African American males make up only 46% of the black population where African American women make up 54%. In contrast, the nation as a whole make up 49% and 51% respectively.

* The median age of all Blacks in the USA is 30.2yrs (other races 36.4yrs)

* Only 29% of African American women are married, compared to 39% of African American males and 53% of all Americans.

It basically shows that nigger males, who commit half the violent crimes in America, number only about 6.5 million. It shows the median age is LOWER than other races, meaning they can't keep themselves from dying young, or they procreate way too much so there are more niglets, teenapers, and yungins than there are nigs who make it to maturity. And the marriage statistics.....Good Christ.

These stats just prove that niggers are in every way inferior to humans. Why would a site proudly declare these stats, then post this picture of an imaginary magic nigger fambly?

http://blackdemographics.com/blackfamily.jpg

oprah
05-22-2009, 11:53 PM
LMAO, it's always fun to peruse the nigger statistics map. Even though it's a nigger site, the stats make excellent nigger facts to back up any argument when some uppity coon or nigger lover tries to say we're all alike. Such as how nigger bucks have a propensity for violent crime. :dik :dog

The map is enlightening in many ways. Americoons aren't all that different from their ape brethren over in Afreaka. All are so dullwitted they rarely venture from their place of birth. Look at the nigger cancer throught the South, in all the slave states, even after they got they freedom and shit. Instead of dung huts, they live in nigger shacks. Ever seen a Southern nigger shack? Most of them look like something out of Mogadishu.

Niggers love them some filth. I live in a Southern state that has plenty of nigger shacks. Every so often some churchy nigger lovers will go off on a tirade :yt about how we need to fix up these nigger shacks, most of which have jonny houses and no indoor plumbing. Most of their well water is loaded with e coli because as we know a nigger is too dumb to realize you don't shit in or near your drinking water. And here's a news flash: The nigger would rather have a jonny house so their feces are more readily available for jenkem, decorating and snacking.

The citified niggers live in projects that were built by YT. Look how many are still in the slave states, even after they got they emancipation they didn't venture far. The ones that did leave, settled in a few major metro areas that they promptly niggerfied like Detroit, Chitcongo, NYC, etc.

According to DNA the average African American is 17-18% white. :burner :oil

10% of African Americans are more than 50% white. They're still :sign

African Americans of the Gullah Sea Islands off the coast of South Carolina and Georgia are the most African and are only 3-4% white. SC & GA are true Southerners, no coal burning and oil drilling for them.
African Americans in Southern Louisiana (New Orleans) had some of the highest averages of white DNA at 23%. NO, the home of quadroon and octaroon balls, where it was fashionable for the nouveau riche to take a nigger mistress and establish her in a love shack. NO was also full of whorehouses that employed niggers; the voodoo niggers there probably cursed the men with some bad ju ju to make them think coal burning was sexy.
There are 50 million whites with at least one Black ancestor (30%). It's a nigger site, you expect them to publish some factual number? :woodpile

Mexican Americans in New Mexico and Colorado are 3% Black and 58% white on average.

frankieg
05-23-2009, 12:47 AM
i moved to tampa from maine...what a kick in the ass. the weather is great but there are monkeys swinging from every tree wit gold teeth and rap sheets sticking out their monkey ass's

COONMASTA
05-23-2009, 01:52 AM
Do a crime map overlay of a nigger map and rest assured, they are one and the same.
Nigger= high crime
White=low crime
It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to see the relationship between niggers and crime. Our politicians dance all around the issue, but the truth is self-evident.

GibsMeDat
05-24-2009, 02:13 PM
There are a handful of niggers in this town of almost 60,000 people. You see kids playing outside like I used to when I was growing up. 6 and 7 year olds walking the streets by themselves and out on their bikes at 8 oclock at night. I forgot to lock my front door the other night and you know what, I could have left it open and wouldn't have given a fuck. Your quality of life is in direct proportion to the amount of niggers you are forced to share it with. I made a move and now I live grandly.

You got to get up and move folks. You'll be surprised what's out there !

GibsMeDat
05-24-2009, 02:14 PM
There are a handful of niggers in this town of almost 60,000 people. You see kids playing outside like I used to when I was growing up. 6 and 7 year olds walking the streets by themselves and out on their bikes at 8 oclock at night. I forgot to lock my front door the other night and you know what, I could have left it open and wouldn't have given a fuck. Your quality of life is in direct proportion to the amount of niggers you are forced to share it with. I made a move and now I live grandly.

You got to get up and move folks. You'll be surprised what's out there !