PDA

View Full Version : The Cost of Niggers

Coach Coon
03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Have you ever thought about it? Some grand-scale project to calculate the cost of niggers, from centuries of documented human-nigger interaction (or transaction :lol) and accurate estimates when we don't have anything to go on?

This is just off the top of my head but I'm thinking

financial losses from ending the slave trade
losses from giving up the nigger colonies
all the economic potential of Africa untapped by YT
the human and monetary cost of the Civil War
the destruction of the Old South
losses from allowing submarine niggers to stay in the Americas after slavery
the cost of everyday TNB (economically productive lives lost, dollars' worth of damages dealt)
the cost of feeding, sheltering, clothing, treating, and CONTAINING our millions of zoo apes over hundreds of years
the cost of foo stamps, welfare, section 8
the cost of apefirmative axshun - money lost giving job priority to good-for-nothing pavement apes instead of productive humans
apefirmative axshun ii - scholarships, public office, places in college, etc given to niggers - who knows how much better use humans could have made of them?
the cost of failed educational or rehabilitative programs for niggers - billions to skoos alone
the nigger civil wars, genocides, epidemics, earfquakes, and other disasters infinitely complicated by TNB
the cost of relief work and foreign aid
the moral value of destroying human culture with crap, coalburning, PC, etc

Can you imagine the digits in the final figure? :picard Thinking about this stuff will drive you crazy. Niggers owe us possibly the greatest monetary amount ever conceived in history.

niggersruineverything
03-03-2010, 05:42 PM
It's amazing isn't it Coach. Niggers and Affirmative Action have all but ruined the south. I talk to natives down here in Atlanta and they all hate how this city is now. Most won't say niggers but they say AA which is the same thing. It's depressing to realize the cost of harboring niggers in the USA. This world would be so much better without them.

TexanTiredofNiggers
03-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks to niggers we are in a recession. And, yes, NRE, without niggers/marxists we would be living in a utopia.